Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2010, 12:47 AM

14,256 posts, read 26,927,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoKC View Post
Anywhere city in Texas. Fact.
Heck Yeah. You speak truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 01:03 AM

I'd say for states it's a tie between TX and Cali for number 1.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:11 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,101,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
I'd say for states it's a tie between TX and Cali for number 1.

Yes, although there are beautiful women in every state, Texas and California are at a whole new level

Old 03-21-2010, 03:41 PM

486 posts, read 1,035,119 times
I've said it before and I'll say it again...cities where walking is more common to do everyday things like grocery shopping, getting to work, etc, generally have the most attractive and in-shape people in general. Take a walk around NYC (or downtown Chicago, or San Fran) some day and see how low the % of obese people is in comparison with most cities in the U.S. It's much lower.

Sitting in your SUV in traffic (following a pause at a McDonald's drive-thru) on the freeway on the commute home from your desk job to an outer ring suburb isn't conducive to staying in shape.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:31 PM

378 posts, read 1,288,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Why do threads like this even exist? We're all beautiful. Black, white and everything in between.
Absolutely not.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muman View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again...cities where walking is more common to do everyday things like grocery shopping, getting to work, etc, generally have the most attractive and in-shape people in general. Take a walk around NYC (or downtown Chicago, or San Fran) some day and see how low the % of obese people is in comparison with most cities in the U.S. It's much lower.

Sitting in your SUV in traffic (following a pause at a McDonald's drive-thru) on the freeway on the commute home from your desk job to an outer ring suburb isn't conducive to staying in shape.
That's not always true. I've seen an equal amount(if not more) of fine women in the sprawly cities. One doesn't need to be FORCED to walk place to place to keep in shape. People down here just simply exorcise to keep there figure. And just because there not obese, doesn't make them attractive. There are plenty of unattractive physically fit females.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:44 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,101,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muman View Post

Of course, for someone like yourself who has never seen women in other cities, you would think this way. Please visit other cities before assuming

Thanks from all of us well traveled and informed individuals

Old 03-22-2010, 03:24 AM

Now that I think about it, the sunbelt weather allows people to be more outdoorsy and more active then that of our northern counterparts. That's why more sunbelt states excel in sports like softball, baseball, football, track, etc. I'd figure that would make our women more fit. I could be wrong.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:12 AM

332 posts, read 644,139 times
Quote:
Why do threads like this even exist?
I don't see you questioning why threads about which cities or states have the most beautiful or single Black women exist in the first place. What's with the double standards on your part ?

Old 03-26-2010, 08:17 AM

37,127 posts, read 39,357,090 times
Oh hey guys, what's the date for Miss City vs City 2010 again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City