Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2015, 04:40 PM

18,983 posts, read 32,718,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger-f View Post
It clearly says "The greatest net population losses occurred during the housing boom, the IRS data show, when many Californians were priced out of the market. The subsequent recession saw many people lose their homes and jobs and go to states with lower unemployment. Conservative analyst and Hoover Institute Fellow Carson Bruno also blames the state's high cost of living and tax structure".

People are leaving because they can't afford to make a living in CA and you're twisting the content. It is clearly stated, 1.1 million is mass exodus. People all over the US know that, except CA canaries on CD. Seattle and the PNW for example has been flooded by Californians recently... get a clue dude. It's happening..
And what about NATURAL BIRTHS and IMMIGRATION???

Honestly, what don't you understand about that part of population growth?

Old 12-23-2015, 04:45 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,181,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
And what about NATURAL BIRTHS and IMMIGRATION???

Honestly, what don't you understand about that part of population growth?
hehe immigration? What, 3rd world immigrants(see San Bernardino)? Call Michael Savage in SF (#1 syndicated talk show) , he'll explain what is happening... you have no clue..

Old 12-23-2015, 04:45 PM

6,843 posts, read 10,990,181 times
These are my favorite places in both states, the places I could certifiably live in and actually like it.

Florida: the Southeast Florida Metropolis (note, not "South Florida" but rather "Southeast Florida" as South Florida refers to not only the Miami/Fort Lauderdale CSA but also the Naples-Cape Corral metropolitan area located in Southwest Florida, whereas Southeast Florida is synonymous with the Miami area and that is it).

California (in order): San Diego metropolitan area (or San Diego-Tijuana for the expanded region), Santa Barbara metropolitan area, Monterey Bay Area, and San Luis Obispo metropolitan area.

Overall, Miami is my favorite place from both states but I obviously like those California cities I listed as well.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
hehe immigration? What, 3rd world immigrants(see San Bernardino)? Call Michael Savage in SF (#1 syndicated talk show) , he'll explain what is happening... you have no clue..
Way to completely skirt around the question.....

Either way, you're in Florida so 3rd world immigration should be familiar to you as well.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Way to completely skirt around the question.....

Either way, you're in Florida so 3rd world immigration should be familiar to you as well.
Not as bad as CA, hence the San Bernardino attacks..

Old 12-23-2015, 04:50 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,609,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red John View Post
Florida: the Southeast Florida Metropolis (note, not "South Florida" but rather "Southeast Florida" as South Florida refers to not only the Miami/Fort Lauderdale CSA but also the Naples-Cape Corral metropolitan area in located in Southwest Florida, whereas Southeast Florida is synonymous with the Miami area and that is it).
Geographically speaking, yes. But, I've always heard "South Florida" as referencing the Miami metro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red John View Post
Overall, Miami is my favorite place from both states
Mine too

Old 12-23-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Not as bad as CA, hence the San Bernardino attacks..
Umm the guy in the SB attacks wasn't an immigrant genius, he was born in Michigan I believe. Either way that's that is such an asinine thing to say as it could happen anywhere. But I come to expect nothing else from Florida's finest at this point.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:57 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,442,017 times
So 1.1 out of 40 milion is mass exodus

Humidity is killing your brain cells.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Umm the guy in the SB attacks wasn't an immigrant genius, he was born in Michigan I believe. Either way that's that is such an asinine thing to say as it could happen anywhere. But I come to expect nothing else from Florida's finest at this point.
So the Malik person was born in Pakistan, the other guy was born in Chicago(not Michigan),genius, but none were immigrants..hmm.. What are you smoking?

This is what you get lately...

Califronians are like ostriches, they refuse to face facts..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_S..._Rizwan_Farook

Old 12-23-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
So the Malik person was born in Pakistan, the other guy was born in Chicago(not Michigan),genius, but none were immigrants..hmm.. What are you smoking?

This is what you get lately...

Califronians are like ostriches, they refuse to face facts..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_S..._Rizwan_Farook
So people born in the US are immigrants now?

Whatever, I can't deal with products of FloriDUH's education system anymore today.... Shouldn't you be getting high on Flakka right about now anyways?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City