Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2008, 09:24 PM

174 posts, read 697,895 times

Advertisements

Yea i agree

This Baltimore game is a must win and i think they will be able to pull it out. The defense is a great surprise, They shut down Maurice Jones Drew and Fred Taylor that's a pretty good accomplishment. As long as GOOD DA shows up i think we can win the next 3 outta 4 games. 3 of those 4 are at home too, That helps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 08:21 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,982,887 times
and we keep winslow on the sidelines... we are 2-0 without him

Old 10-27-2008, 11:50 PM

lol yea that's a funny stat, but from what their saying K2 will be back in the line up against the the Ravens. Either way Heiden needs to be in the game also, they have to have a 2 tight end package in that playbook

Old 10-28-2008, 10:14 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,919,996 times
Celtics beat the Cavs in the opening game, but we didnt look too bad out there. We were leading most the game and stayed right with them until the end. Also, its not such a bad thing losing to the returning NBA champions.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:56 AM

1,859 posts, read 5,025,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cle440 View Post
Celtics beat the Cavs in the opening game, but we didnt look too bad out there. We were leading most the game and stayed right with them until the end. Also, its not such a bad thing losing to the returning NBA champions.
If only Lebron could make some free throws...I can't understand how a guy that good can be so inconsistent at the line, it's gotta be all mental at this point. 3rd quarter killed them (wasn't that the theme last year?), outscored 24-13. And the turnovers were awful, gotta eliminate them, half of them were unforced stupid passes.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 PM

28 posts, read 54,871 times
The Indians had a good run, the Buckeyes had some bad luck last game against Penn State, but watch out for the Browns if they beat the Ravens which they should be motivated to do then they should be able to catch the Steelers who don't look to hot at the moment. Anyone care to comment Buckeye in Wyoming

Old 11-01-2008, 03:28 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,652,142 times
Cavs are playing the Hornets tonight. So far they definetly look like they have improved. Their bench play through the first two games has been good, and so far I like what I've seen out of Mo Williams. They really need to work on 3rd quarter play though. They should have beaten Boston in the season opener. They outplayed them through the whole first half of that game. Also they let Charlotte get back into the game the game a couple days ago in the 3rd quarter. Also Lebron really has to start making free throws. He gets to the line way too much to be missing as many free throws as he does. I see the Cavs finishing the season somewhere between 50-55 wins, which would probably be good enough to win their division. I also think they have a good enough team to win a championship, so my expectations are pretty high. I still wouldn't be suprised to see another trade either to help the team a little bit more. But they also need to be careful If they do decide to make another trade because sometimes that can mess up team chemistry.

Old 11-02-2008, 01:25 AM

3,070 posts, read 11,919,996 times
They lost to the Hornets which surprised me. So, 1-2 so far.

Lebron and Mo arent playing at their full potential yet. The team is looking better, but I feel they need more time to get everything worked out and until they can work as a team better. My predictions are this:

We should play slightly better, but not that good, up until maybe halfway through the season. By 3/4 way through though we should be well above .500, and I agree with you CTownNative about the season record, around 50-55 wins. After that I predict we should make it into the post season, and by that time we should have the ability to win a championship, so there is hope this year. I would be dissapointed if we didnt make it at least to the 2nd round, I have hope for a championship this year. Its very possible.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 PM

Quinn starts Thursday

Old 11-03-2008, 04:54 PM

826 posts, read 1,625,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye 89 View Post
Quinn starts Thursday
I heard about that. Bob Golic was talking about it on WNIR. I am happy about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland