Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2007, 08:59 PM

3 posts, read 9,698 times

Advertisements

I am planning a move from az to north carolina. in the next 2 months or so. I visited a friend near jacksonville,nc. I thought it was beautiful there in nc...green.. Something you don't see much here in the southwest. I was considering greenville or the wilmington area. Does anyone have an opinion on which is a better area to live. Some of the things I am looking for are
reasonable housing (renting or owning)
jobs (which area has a more employment opportunities)
wouldn't mind living out of the city area.
Thanks for your info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2007, 04:56 AM

282 posts, read 1,169,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamster42 View Post
I am planning a move from az to north Carolina. in the next 2 months or so. I visited a friend near jacksonville,nc. I thought it was beautiful there in nc...green.. Something you don't see much here in the southwest. I was considering greenville or the wilmington area. Does anyone have an opinion on which is a better area to live. Some of the things I am looking for are
reasonable housing (renting or owning)
jobs (which area has a more employment opportunities)
wouldn't mind living out of the city area.
Thanks for your info.
Hi. I lived in the Phoenix subs and am currently waiting for my situation to change so I can move to this area. It's a good choice. I'm still gathering info on areas to live there but knowing Arizonia, you're making a good decision. I'm stuck in Mich. right now but wait with baited breath for the day I can leave. So far it's the Charlotte area or Raleigh. Good luck.

Old 07-07-2007, 08:32 AM

2 posts, read 3,096 times
NC is a wonderful place to live. I think housing would be better near Greenville than Wilmington, mostly because Wilmington is a beach town. May be one of the smaller towns nearby would be more affordable..

Old 07-07-2007, 01:06 PM

3 posts, read 9,698 times
Thanks for the info. Do you know anything about jobs in the greenville area? Are they better than greenville?

Old 07-22-2007, 01:01 AM

2 posts, read 3,096 times
Hey Tamster, The Greenville area is thriving. Plenty of employment opportunities I am sure. More info can be found by following the "jobs" link at this page...
Greenville, NC Motels & Hotels for 27858 GREENVILLE, NC Lat:35.587545 Long:-77.348599

I hope this helps...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina