Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2011, 05:47 PM

438 posts, read 1,361,621 times

Advertisements

About a year ago my family was talking about moving to the coast. Our plans were derailed when we discovered that my husband would have to complete an additional AAS program on top of his bachelors, in order to work armed security in NC. As a part of his education, he has added EMT-B to his credentials, and is considering add EMT-I after he finishes college next spring. He is planning to look for either position around graduation time, EMT and armed security/government contract security.

So out of curiosity {and a lingering interest in being close to the healing powers of the sea} I am curious if there are similar 'local rules' governing EMTs in the state as there are for armed security officers? If he were to apply for a position as an EMT-B in NC, would his NREMT and state of residence EMT cert be adequate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina