Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 12:59 PM

2,064 posts, read 1,641,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecreek67 View Post
Very happy for you Ed ... your problem is solved.
I don't have, nor ever had, a problem related to anything on this thread.

I just added a little something to the thread...don't know why you have to try to act like such a jerk towards people who happen to have a different opinion about something as trivial as liking a restaurant. smh

Last edited by Edward Teach; 07-28-2019 at 01:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 04:34 PM

805 posts, read 2,003,583 times
Well Ed, I don't know why you have to resort to juvenile name calling on this thread, I believe that is against the rules .... but you must be unable to express your thoughts without stooping to that level ... so I suppose we'll have to overlook your shortcomings in that area.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Well Ed, I don't know why you have to resort to juvenile name calling on this thread, I believe that is against the rules .... but you must be unable to express your thoughts without stooping to that level ... so I suppose we'll have to overlook your shortcomings in that area.
LOL, thanks so much Sto! And we'll have to overlook your shortcomings as well!

Last edited by Edward Teach; 07-28-2019 at 05:02 PM..

Old 07-29-2019, 06:30 AM

Fear not Big Ed .... I understand and I forgive you.

Old 07-29-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Fear not Big Ed .... I understand and I forgive you.
Thank Little Stones, but umm, forgive me for what? Not agreeing with you about a restaurant? Really? You're that petty and small minded?

But back to my question for you: I've been in a lot of italian restaurants and they don't all have the tables extremely close together, nor are they all extremely loud. What do you mean by "the sign does say "An Italian Joint"."? Is "joint" a northeastern code word for crowded and loud? I'm not familiar with that.

Last edited by Edward Teach; 07-29-2019 at 04:40 PM..

Old 07-29-2019, 08:13 PM

Well Little Eddie .... I believe you have finally come out of your fog and you got it ..... crowded, loud and great eats .... that's New jersey and New York .... and since the great majority of folks in St James ( AKA St Jersey ) and most others moving in and keeping the economy going by frequenting the places with New Jersey and New York Italian food ..... again, evidenced by the crowds inside and outside waiting to get into Castucci's Italian Joint. But do not worry .... I still forgiveyou for having to resort to the juvenile name calling.

Old 07-30-2019, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Well Little Eddie .... I believe you have finally come out of your fog and you got it ..... crowded, loud and great eats .... that's New jersey and New York .... and since the great majority of folks in St James ( AKA St Jersey ) and most others moving in and keeping the economy going by frequenting the places with New Jersey and New York Italian food ..... again, evidenced by the crowds inside and outside waiting to get into Castucci's Italian Joint. But do not worry .... I still forgiveyou for having to resort to the juvenile name calling.
If the food was all that great I might consider putting up with the crappy ambiance. Unfortunately, its not that great, imo.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:47 AM

3,644 posts, read 8,575,847 times
Since you two seem to be the authority on Italian food joints (I had no idea that the term joint meant crowded and loud but good food so thanks for that) how it Falcone and D's?

Old 07-30-2019, 06:35 AM

We made the 30 minute journey and frequented the original Falcones in Leland many, many times.... along with so many others from St James .... unfortunately the new restaurant in Bolivia / Oak Island is not being run by "Mike" Falcone, hence the food and management is not the same or as good .... IMO.

Old 07-17-2020, 02:44 PM

628 posts, read 398,674 times
It appears Mr. Falcone is opening a restaurant near the new Lowe's store. Sign is up and upfit is underway inside. The Falcone and D's at the Midway Lowe's is now just D's. Will be an interesting rivalry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina