Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 04:07 PM

183 posts, read 286,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
It appears Mr. Falcone is opening a restaurant near the new Lowe's store. Sign is up and upfit is underway inside.
As you face the building, is this restaurant space on the left end or the right end?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2020, 07:22 PM

628 posts, read 398,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnikjim View Post
As you face the building, is this restaurant space on the left end or the right end?
Facing Lowe's its on the right, on the corner of the building, I think. The sign is already up.

Old 07-18-2020, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
Facing Lowe's its on the right, on the corner of the building, I think. The sign is already up.
Thanks.

I just checked the Southport Crossings marketing package. This month's update removes an "Under Contract" label from the parcel next to CVS that local media had reported last year was planned for an Arby's restaurant. Wise move by Arby's & their developer, I think.

Old 08-14-2020, 03:42 PM

773 posts, read 645,134 times
Several new businesses coming: Advance Auto, San Felipe Mexican Restaurant and Alpaca Peruvian Chicken. I assume San Felipe and Advance will be closing existing local locations. Alpaca looks good:

https://www.alpacachicken.com/

Old 08-14-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal James View Post
Several new businesses coming: Advance Auto, San Felipe Mexican Restaurant and Alpaca Peruvian Chicken. I assume San Felipe and Advance will be closing existing local locations.
Yes. Somebody suggested that both of the Southport-area San Felipe restaurants were to close once the place at Southport Crossings was about to open.

Which of these businesses would be likely candidates for the two parcels close to the Long Beach Rd entrance to the shopping center? Both parcels were sold on the same day in late June to two different LLC's.

Old 08-15-2020, 06:30 AM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal James View Post
Several new businesses coming: Advance Auto, San Felipe Mexican Restaurant and Alpaca Peruvian Chicken. I assume San Felipe and Advance will be closing existing local locations. Alpaca looks good:

https://www.alpacachicken.com/
Alpaca is good! I’ve eaten at the Brier Creek location in Raleigh.

Old 08-15-2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljd1010 View Post
Alpaca is good! I’ve eaten at the Brier Creek location in Raleigh.
Im guessing that Advance Auto would need an outparcel for their store.

Would Alpaca want/need an outparcel, or would one or two of the in-line spaces in the existing buildings be enough room?

Old 08-15-2020, 11:37 AM

52 posts, read 78,797 times
Quote:

Would Alpaca want/need an outparcel, or would one or two of the in-line spaces in the existing buildings be enough room?
I retired as a general manager for Advance Auto and two new stores I opened on Long Island were in strip centers in-line, not an outparcel which obviously costs a ton more. Typical Advance stores are 6,000-8,000 sq ft. The Southport Crossings site shows each unit is approx 2100 sq ft so they could take down interior walls for 3-4 units and have what they need. I will stop in the current location and check with the GM and let you know. I know that ever since the Rt 133 extension was built, their location is now in a terrible spot, hard to see, and a pain to get to.

Old 08-15-2020, 04:39 PM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Quote:

They’re located in an in-line space in Brier Creek.

Old 08-15-2020, 07:12 PM

773 posts, read 645,134 times
Quote:

They are all 3 taking outparcels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina