Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2011, 04:30 PM

28 posts, read 53,300 times

Advertisements

For the longest time I heard one was going on Firetower near Arlington. I don't know what's become of those plans, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 06:53 PM

247 posts, read 445,421 times
Anything new ladies and gentlemen!

Old 07-22-2011, 11:16 AM

3,375 posts, read 6,260,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
Yes, thanks. I haven't been home in so long that I'm forgetting the street names lol
@ Scotty thanks, I do remember that their used to be a sign up saying for lease.

This is something else that I thought was interesting. It's not the Greenville area, but this is what I would like Pitt County do, try its best to actually attract industry. The wages may not be the best, but at least it's jobs not just retail.
City of Wilson, Nash County in $1M chicken fight | Eyewitness News 9
Don't forget all that.....potential.....poop will flow down the Tar through Greenvillle...

Old 07-22-2011, 09:01 PM

Greenville will get their first (I believe) roundabout at.............Fire tower and Portertown Rd. It should start early next year.

I've also heard rumblings of another one being planned at 5th St near the railroad tracks.

Also the 43 widening project between B's and 264 is about a quarter of the way done. It was supposed to be about 10% done. They're still calling for the completion to be the end of the year 2013. But hopefully it will get bumped up.

The Stantonsburg repaving should be done mid way through August.

Last edited by MrBojangles; 07-22-2011 at 09:23 PM..

Old 07-23-2011, 02:38 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
Millina yes, I do always carry and epi pen, thank you for asking. I think once Cheddar's Management gets more organized, it will be better. One thing I have learned over the yrs., if you order so,ethimg and it isn't to your liking send it back, most places (Cheddars included) do not want to lose you as a customer, there are too many other places you can go to. They have wonderful ice cream shakes as well for $2.99 with real ice cream, whipped cream & cherries. OMG

As far as Peanuts & peanut oil Five Guys Burgers have right on their online menu that their fries are deep fried in Peanut Oil.

Does anyone know if a BJ's is coming to town, Sam's could really use the competition and I wouldn't have to go to Raleigh.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:05 AM

38 posts, read 96,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
Millina yes, I do always carry and epi pen, thank you for asking. I think once Cheddar's Management gets more organized, it will be better. One thing I have learned over the yrs., if you order so,ethimg and it isn't to your liking send it back, most places (Cheddars included) do not want to lose you as a customer, there are too many other places you can go to. They have wonderful ice cream shakes as well for $2.99 with real ice cream, whipped cream & cherries. OMG

As far as Peanuts & peanut oil Five Guys Burgers have right on their online menu that their fries are deep fried in Peanut Oil.

Does anyone know if a BJ's is coming to town, Sam's could really use the competition and I wouldn't have to go to Raleigh.
thank you for your words .i agree

Old 07-25-2011, 02:12 PM

22 posts, read 45,489 times
Another new frozen yogurt place has opened up by the Greenville Grande movie theater. This one is called Loreta's Frozen Yogurt. I have now lost count of our frozen yogurt stores.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:12 PM

I think we are saturated for FY for a while.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:19 AM

99 posts, read 267,967 times
No way all of these FY places will be able to stay in business. The one on Firetower and Memorial opened a few days ago too, same with the new Peppermints on 10th.

When winter comes around, we will probably see some of these places closing. Local yogurt will probably be the first to go as they are never busy when I go there and I'm guessing they don't see much traffic after the PCMH staff leaves for the day. Peppermints always seems busy but the quality varies so I never go there. At least they are all in different locations albeit some of them poor

I'll give the place on Firetower a try and maybe the place near Target as soon as it opens.

I think the count is 7 so far:
Peppermints x2 (one opening in Winterville soon)
Local Yogurt
Yummy yogurt(firetower&memorial)
Brrr Berry (Target shopping center)
Another shop in Petsmart center (opening soon iirc)
Loreta's

Old 07-26-2011, 09:09 AM

893 posts, read 1,343,310 times
I'm going to say that only peppermints, Brr Berry will make it for awhile. Loreta's is the first on the chopping block... Local Yogurt prob. 2nd since you can' t make your own...I haven't tried Yummy yogurt yet...not an area of town I usually go...but have heard they are basically the same as Peppermints, use the same photos & everything...just no rewards system & larger eating area. The peppermints across from campus should do good once school gets back in...the college girls will kill that place.....esp. if they could get in on the ECU meal plan..they could rock it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina