Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2009, 11:19 PM

1 posts, read 968 times

Advertisements

Iam looking for info on the possible teaching opportunities at the college level. I have been teaching part time for a time and need a change of scenery. kids need better schools and I need fulltime work. Hold a BFA and MFA. numerous times visiting the NC coast. community colleges, university in the general area with info on housing would be greatly appreciated. any photojournalist jobs would also be worth a look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 07:17 AM

713 posts, read 3,933,490 times
Smile A couple of community colleges for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by downforce-imaging View Post
Iam looking for info on the possible teaching opportunities at the college level. I have been teaching part time for a time and need a change of scenery. kids need better schools and I need fulltime work. Hold a BFA and MFA. numerous times visiting the NC coast. community colleges, university in the general area with info on housing would be greatly appreciated. any photojournalist jobs would also be worth a look.
There is Carteret Community College in Morehead City and Coastal Community College in Jacksonville. There is also Craven Community College in New Bern, but I don't hear much about it.

Check my blog for general information about the area.

Last edited by dsobotta; 09-20-2009 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: Left out word

Old 09-20-2009, 02:16 PM

60 posts, read 188,903 times
Wilmington has UNC-Wilmington ( University of North Carolina), and also Cape Fear Community College.

A little further south, Shallotte has Brunswick Community College.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina