Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 07:11 AM

451 posts, read 1,917,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
almost every restaurant is a chain with disgusting, fattening, processed food. almost every restaurant is a chain with disgusting, fattening, processed food.
Yeah, because Greenville is the only city in the US full of chain restaurants...c'mon, this isn't NYC but there are independent restaurants that are decent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 09:09 AM

6 posts, read 13,302 times
Go ahead cause I'm unsure how you can disagree.
The mall? You think its a good one...?
The people? Besides the college students, yes most people are ghetto or white trash.
Just read the paper and you can see the crime reports all over greenville, even the "good" areas
Gas station, atm, and fast food robberies- again, look at the paper. I think Sonic was robbed at gunpoint again 2 nights ago...
Oh and there is ONE good independent restaurant. Thats it. This town doesnt have to be NYC, most little towns have more than just crappy chain restaurants. No wonder why there are so many fat asses around greenville

I don't get why you people are all about this town. It sucks and its only getting worse

Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 AM

451 posts, read 1,917,489 times
Quote:
The people? Besides the college students, yes most people are ghetto or white trash.
You must be an impressive person. Matter of fact, i'm going to agree with everything you say on here now.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:33 PM

3,375 posts, read 6,276,591 times
Obviously what is said on a MESSAGE BOARD isn't gonna change your harden opinion. So I am not even gonna waste my energy. Like I said before, if you hate it leave.

Old 09-09-2010, 02:22 AM

2,309 posts, read 6,118,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ11 View Post
The mall? You think its a good one...?
Just read the paper and you can see the crime reports all over greenville, even the "good" areas
The mall is extremely small. In fact, it's one of the smallest in the country. But that's really all that wrong with it.

White trash? Please. There are tons upon tons of great people here of all races.

There are great areas here too that are relatively crime free. Almost the entire Eastern Pines area is one of them.

There are a lot of reasons not to like Greenville but you will find that with any area.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:23 AM

2,309 posts, read 6,118,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ11 View Post
Oh and there is ONE good independent restaurant. Thats it.
Here. GO and try this place out. The Daily Reflector

Old 09-09-2010, 04:52 PM

168 posts, read 495,382 times
Also try Cafe Duo or for something casual Basils. Both are great.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:00 PM

3,375 posts, read 6,276,591 times
I heard this place called MacDougs......Or McDons or something like that has a new menu as well.......

Old 09-13-2010, 02:46 PM

20 posts, read 57,507 times
One thing about Greenville, is that there is no shortage of places to eat. A restaurant has to be established for about 2-3 months before you can go eat there without having to wait for more than 30 minutes. That's always a great sign, even though it can be frustrating!

Old 09-13-2010, 08:17 PM

20 posts, read 57,507 times
Actually, just went to the new Five Guys for dinner. Food was great, but a little pricey for a burger joint...kind of like Fudruckers was; however, this was much better quality and I pray that they do not have the same fate as Fudruckers did. I would recommend that if there are more than one person dining together that you only order 1 regular fry instead of 2. It is a major french fry overload. The fries are awesome, but we ate only about half of what they gave us. Hope this helps someone....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina