Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area
 [Register]
Columbia area Columbia - Lexington - Irmo
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 08:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,264 times

Advertisements

I can't believe all of the negative posts to this & all of the people that are blind, not doing the research finding out how much immunizations are killing their kids immune systems. I think it would be in there best interest to research this before making these uninformed comments. If you do the research & still buy into the whole vaccination crap then you have been brainwashed. Look at the statistics. There has actually been a decrease in our health since the introduction of vaccinations. You are putting live viruses into your child that they may never come into contact w/ otherwise & a lot of children have adverse reactions including death. Why would you put your child at risk? Sorry, I just feel really strongly about this & yes you can send your child to school. There are forms you can fill out for exemption.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 PM

6,830 posts, read 16,557,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taracn View Post
I can't believe all of the negative posts to this & all of the people that are blind, not doing the research finding out how much immunizations are killing their kids immune systems. I think it would be in there best interest to research this before making these uninformed comments. If you do the research & still buy into the whole vaccination crap then you have been brainwashed. Look at the statistics. There has actually been a decrease in our health since the introduction of vaccinations. You are putting live viruses into your child that they may never come into contact w/ otherwise & a lot of children have adverse reactions including death. Why would you put your child at risk? Sorry, I just feel really strongly about this & yes you can send your child to school. There are forms you can fill out for exemption.
Let me ask you one question: What is the average life expectancy NOW versus 1796 when the first vaccine (smallpox) was developed?

In 1790 the average life expectancy for an American, at birth, was 36 years and now it is approximately 77. Immunizations aren't fully responsible for the increase, but they have certainly had an impact along with improved sanitary conditions, discovery of antibiotics and improved nutrition.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:59 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,323,498 times
Quote:
Are you attributing a decline in our collective health to the introduction and usage of vaccinations? That's a pretty big leap of logic to make there, and completely unfounded. There is no cause-effect relationship, and if there were it would be all over the news. There IS however, a cause and effect relationship between vaccine preventable diseases and their debilitating effects... even death.

Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 AM

1 posts, read 2,012 times
All of you idiots who think you HAVE to immunize your kids for them to be able to go to public school are WRONG! [url=http://vaccines.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=003597]State Vaccination Exemptions for Children Entering Public Schools - Vaccines - ProCon.org[/url] ... ALL 50 states have a medical exemption, 48 states have a religious exemption, and 20 states have a philosophical exemption! Parental ignorance is what's killing our children.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:03 AM

7 posts, read 23,018 times
Quote:
Examples of health declines, please. I believe the decrease in health is more closely tied to the Big Mac than kids NOT getting polio.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:31 AM

1 posts, read 1,208 times
You people are the idiots injecting your children with mercury and poisons hearing as sheep not looking up what they're personally shooting into your kids. Or why autism and dyslexia have grown at an alarming rate, or why if you look up main side effects sids is required to be listed for a reason. But hey I love my child and want nothing to harm him. I mean why would the government do such a thing, cuse they care soooo much about there people right? And just fyi all you have to do to get your unvaccinated child into school or daycare is go to the health department get a form that says you don't immunize amd get it notarized. And every child i know that isn't vaccinated with the exact **** they're trying to keep you safe from is NEVER sick so you just go continue to inject your kids with the flu and polio and wait for the government to drop a strain to kill off half the population

Old 10-12-2016, 10:46 AM

377 posts, read 709,478 times
Well that has everything. Randomly bumping a thread whose last post was over five years ago, sheep, mercury, autism, government-sponsored extermination conspiracies, anecdotal evidence, run-on sentences...

A+ trolling, friend.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:25 AM

518 posts, read 435,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_man View Post
Well that has everything. Randomly bumping a thread whose last post was over five years ago, sheep, mercury, autism, government-sponsored extermination conspiracies, anecdotal evidence, run-on sentences...

A+ trolling, friend.
You're a sheep man.. Science is just the propaganda arm of the New Order. They want to control our children. And jet fuel can't melt steel....

Old 10-12-2016, 04:12 PM

6,830 posts, read 16,557,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemanoRock View Post
You're a sheep man.. Science is just the propaganda arm of the New Order. They want to control our children. And jet fuel can't melt steel....
No, he's a rational human being able to use his intelligence to arrive at a logical conclusion. The anti-vaxxers, on the other hand...

Old 10-13-2016, 06:47 AM

518 posts, read 435,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waccamatt View Post
No, he's a rational human being able to use his intelligence to arrive at a logical conclusion. The anti-vaxxers, on the other hand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Columbia area