Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 04:35 AM

7 posts, read 7,994 times

Advertisements

Hello, Im a 19 year old African American male planning on moving to Columbus Ohio or some place in that general area no farther than Deleware. My parents left me alot alot alot of money when they basically up and vanished when I turned 18, ive talked to them only 3 times sense. They left for the Florida Keys. I have millions of dollars. Lets leave it at that. Im moving to basically leave all the bad memories behind and start fresh basically. Im fun loving, caring and just an awesome guy all around and handsome...Lol. Well I just wanna know some extremely nice places to live? Ive been to Columbus plenty of times but never got to really look around. I dont know if theres any places quite like Viejo and im fine with that. I really love enjoy Columbus even though im a Michigan Wolverine fan and plus my grandparents just moved there from Cupertino, California. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 11:40 AM

814 posts, read 2,046,838 times
go to the keys they rock!

Old 05-14-2011, 02:27 PM

I just can do that. They left for a reason. They dont want anything to do with me and plus i wanna be by my grandparents in Columbus.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:12 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,513,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim_Lean View Post
I just can do that. They left for a reason. They dont want anything to do with me and plus i wanna be by my grandparents in Columbus.
What do want to know?

What neighborhoods to check out?

Old 05-15-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
What do want to know?

What neighborhoods to check out?
Yes thats my main intrest i know alot about the city just not the neighborhoods.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:57 AM

8 posts, read 19,251 times
Worthington, Dublin (where I live), Upper Arlington, Westerville, New Albany, or German Village. Hope that helps!

Old 05-16-2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapCity614 View Post
Worthington, Dublin (where I live), Upper Arlington, Westerville, New Albany, or German Village. Hope that helps!
Thanks as soon as you posted this I looked at places in these areas. Im flying out there tomorrow to see four houses hopefully. I liked alot of the ones in Deleware, Ohio on this place called Africa Road, some really nice mansions. I wanna be closer to columbus tho so i think i'll look for one in Upper Arlington or Powell.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:00 PM

249 posts, read 610,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim_Lean View Post
Thanks as soon as you posted this I looked at places in these areas. Im flying out there tomorrow to see four houses hopefully. I liked alot of the ones in Deleware, Ohio on this place called Africa Road, some really nice mansions. I wanna be closer to columbus tho so i think i'll look for one in Upper Arlington or Powell.

This area is still Columbus its just a suburb. Unless you want to be closer to the core.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:43 PM

111 posts, read 346,773 times
If you are looking for big, beautiful houses you should take a look at Bexley too. Stunning homes in North and Central Bexley including the Governor's Mansion.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKandM View Post
If you are looking for big, beautiful houses you should take a look at Bexley too. Stunning homes in North and Central Bexley including the Governor's Mansion.
Yeah I like alot of the houses out here.I just flew in a couple hours ago. I looked at the places in Bexley they were really nice.Im headed to Powell now to look at some those houses/mansions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus