Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 08:36 PM

8,155 posts, read 21,006,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
I don't mean angry in the sense that you're a gun toting whackjob, I mean that you can't have a civil debate without going ape$hit.

You're going to have a heart attack at 40!
Well I guess my insurance company and doctor knows something you don't. Runner heart rate, BP rock solid at 120/80, cholesterol at level medication can't get most people too - the Ins company lowered my rate fro Life Ins.

But you know...you got me pegged.

BTW, I've been on facebook chatting in real time with FBAM the whole time LOLing at your posts. Angry? Naahh, not really. Laughing? Yep, the whole time.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:38 PM

21,621 posts, read 31,207,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JViello View Post
BTW, I've been on facebook chatting in real time with FBAM the whole time LOLing at your posts. Angry? Naahh, not really. Laughing? Yep, the whole time.

You just made me feel even worse for you bud...

Old 05-23-2010, 08:40 PM

8,155 posts, read 21,006,712 times
Quote:

You just made me feel even worse for you bud...
Actually, it's YOU who don't get it. Both of us wish we could reach through the screen and shake you awake.

You just don't get it...really, you don't.

What we were mostly laughing at is the fact that *I* get infracted for personal attacks, but your posts telling me I'm crazy and need medication somehow escape the radar. Hmmm...go figure. It's laughable. Really.

Old 05-23-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JViello View Post
What we were mostly laughing at is the fact that *I* get infracted for personal attacks, but your posts telling me I'm crazy and need medication somehow escape the radar. Hmmm...go figure. It's laughable. Really.
Trust me, I'm just waiting for the infraction. I get them, don't you worry. And I'm sure all 2 pages of our bickering will be deleted.

But do you expect me not to think you're nutty with the way you shoot back (no pun intended) at people when they post their opinion? You instantly turn a debate from healthy into flame war 100% of the time.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:17 PM

207 posts, read 452,704 times
Quote:
Trust me, I'm just waiting for the infraction. I get them, don't you worry. And I'm sure all 2 pages of our bickering will be deleted.

But do you expect me not to think you're nutty with the way you shoot back (no pun intended) at people when they post their opinion? You instantly turn a debate from healthy into flame war 100% of the time.
okay I promised my wife I wouldn't argue b/c we share this account but I have to say it was you who started with the personal attacks assuming I was a nut job because mentioned semi-auto (refering to a 20 round .22 target rifle that is semi-auto). JViello simply stepped in and called you out.

B/T/W my "neighbors" were crack dealers drunk or high outside shooting on new years and where I lived the police would not go w/o a caravan so yeah it took them awhile to assemble I guess.

JViello calling you sheltered because you live in a very low crime area is way less of a personal attack than you insinuating to me (a complete stranger) that I would shoot up a family because I mentioned the words "semi-auto".

Just b/c someone "shoots" back doesn't mean they are "nutty" it may mean they are passionate about what they believe in.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbam View Post
okay I promised my wife I wouldn't argue b/c we share this account but I have to say it was you who started with the personal attacks assuming I was a nut job because mentioned semi-auto (refering to a 20 round .22 target rifle that is semi-auto). JViello simply stepped in and called you out.

B/T/W my "neighbors" were crack dealers drunk or high outside shooting on new years and where I lived the police would not go w/o a caravan so yeah it took them awhile to assemble I guess.

JViello calling you sheltered because you live in a very low crime area is way less of a personal attack than you insinuating to me (a complete stranger) that I would shoot up a family because I mentioned the words "semi-auto".

Just b/c someone "shoots" back doesn't mean they are "nutty" it may mean they a passionate about what they believe in.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
but do you expect me not to think you're nutty with the way you shoot back (no pun intended) at people when they post their opinion? You instantly turn a debate from healthy into flame war 100% of the time.
Connecticut handgun laws-douche.jpg

Old 05-23-2010, 10:35 PM

I'm sure your "wife" will appreciate that.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
I'm sure your "wife" will appreciate that.
she thought it was pretty funny. one question though- why the personal attack? I was trying to be civil. I started on the thread inquiring about guns. The post that you aren't responding to simply stated my opinions on the matter and that makes me a troll but you offering xanax to people discussing gun rights on a gun thread is ok.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
she thought it was pretty funny.
What a classy gal...

Quote:
why the personal attack? I was trying to be civil. I started on the thread inquiring about guns. The post that you aren't responding to simply stated my opinions on the matter and that makes me a troll but you offering xanax to people discussing gun rights on a gun thread is ok.
You may want to go back and reread the many posts between you and me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut