Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:18 AM
PJA PJA started this thread

2,462 posts, read 3,175,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
There was not a single bit of testimony or evidence showing the Zimmerman approached Martin. The only testimony was that of Zimmerman saying that he was looking to see where Martin went so that he could let the police know.

As far as self defense, every piece of evidence supports Zimmerman's claim that Martin attacked him. The only witnesses only saw Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him "MMA ground and pound style" and the coroner's report showing only defensive wounds on Zimmerman and, with the exception of the gunshot wound, only offensive wounds on Martin. The CSI report shows that the gunshot was fired while Zimmerman was on his back with Martin on top of him.

You might want to actually look at the facts.

Funny that you didn't type the same thing to those on here that brought up the past when calling Zimmerman a murderer, which is factually not the case.

Of course it's a good way to try to deflect my question as to whether you consider self defense murder.

It wouldn't have lasted more than a minute. DMX would have destroyed Zimmerman.

He admitted to following him. I don't know about you, but if some strange guy were following me I wouldn't wait for him to attack me. He shouldn't have been following Trayvonn. Zimmerman has proven that he is aggressive and looking for a fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ok - here it is in a nutshell: I believe Zimmerman stalked Trayvon through a neighborhood that Trayvon had every right to be in.

I believe that it is possible, knowing he was being followed and not knowing who was following him or why, that Trayvon took the first punch (although I don't believe that was ever proven beyond doubt - I think it is also possible that Zimmerman made the first physical contact, possibly trying to "detain" Trayvon).

I believe that Zimmerman likely would not have stalked Trayvon if he hadn't been armed.

I believe if Zimmerman had called 9-1-1 and then stayed in his vehicle, Trayvon would still be alive and we would never have heard of either of them.

I believe Trayvon felt threatened and that he was defending himself against an unknown stranger.

I believe Zimmerman initiated the events that caused an unarmed teenager to die and that he should have been held accountable and that the cops and the prosecution team did a **** poor job of proving it, allowing Zimmerman to get away with murder.

I also believe the trial is over, the jury spoke (no matter how much I disagree with the verdict), and that Zimmerman should just crawl back into anonymity and quit trying to shove his disgusting face into the public eye.

And that is all I will say. I will not be baited into going back over the crime, the trial, and the verdict. If you want to read any more of what I had to say about it, you can go back through my posts in all the other Zimmerman threads.

I agree 100%.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
You obviously did not watch the trial. Zimmerman did not approach TM, it's the other way around. As EVIDENCE shows. Take your emotional hatred of hispanics out of this and see what it was. A unfortunate incident that resulted in the loss of life, but it was not stand your ground nor was it murder. It was self defense. That's it.

I hate Hispanics? That's hilarious. Zimmerman admitted to following him so YOU need to check the facts.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:03 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
can't wait for Zimmerman's next "can't miss" scheme to cash in on his minions' undying devotion

Old 02-11-2014, 08:09 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,926,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJA View Post
I hate Hispanics? That's hilarious. Zimmerman admitted to following him so YOU need to check the facts.

Didn't realize that was a crime

However, attacking someone is a crime. Defending yourself with a weapon is not a crime.

Welcome to United States, where the media and president dictate who is guilty and not guilty before the trial.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Didn't realize that was a crime
Didn't realize I said it was a crime.

Old 02-11-2014, 09:36 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,268 times
[quote=Cinebar;33408664]I believe Zimmerman stalked Trayvon through a neighborhood that Trayvon had every right to be in - Evidence does not support your "belief". Why would you not look at the evidence? TM made it all the way back to his house (testimony from Racheal Jenteel) and then double back around to confront GZ.

I believe that it is possible, knowing he was being followed and not knowing who was following him or why, that Trayvon took the first punch (although I don't believe that was ever proven beyond doubt - I think it is also possible that Zimmerman made the first physical contact, possibly trying to "detain" Trayvon) - TM autopsy shows the only wounds, interior or exterior, that TM receieved were from the bullet he was shot with. There werre no other wounds to his body.

I believe that Zimmerman likely would not have stalked Trayvon if he hadn't been armed - The stalking accusation was proven false during the trial, your belief in this Strawman does not make it true.

I believe if Zimmerman had called 9-1-1 and then stayed in his vehicle, Trayvon would still be alive and we would never have heard of either of them - I also believe that if TM hadn't double back from his front porch to confront GZ he would still be alive. Other people believe that if neither man was born this would not have happened. Believe in anything you want, were talking about events that actually happened.

I believe Trayvon felt threatened and that he was defending himself against an unknown stranger - He was so threatened by the stranger that by the time he made it to his house, he turned around to confront the stranger...why?

I believe Zimmerman initiated the events that caused an unarmed teenager to die and that he should have been held accountable and that the cops and the prosecution team did a **** poor job of proving it, allowing Zimmerman to get away with murder - I believe there are rainbow farting unicorns who **** sprinkle flavored ice cream from their asses. Doesn't make it true. Did you watch the trial? The cops knew there was no case here. They did not prosecute because they believed there was no crime. The prosecution was forced to do this from the race baiting agiters.

I also believe the trial is over, the jury spoke (no matter how much I disagree with the verdict), and that Zimmerman should just crawl back into anonymity and quit trying to shove his disgusting face into the public eye - Agreed.

And that is all I will say. I will not be baited into going back over the crime, the trial, and the verdict. If you want to read any more of what I had to say about it, you can go back through my posts in all the other Zimmerman threads - Judging by what you've wrote here, I won't go back are re-read opinions and beliefs of someone as biased as you are.[/QUOTE]

TM is still dead.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:34 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
I'm always surprised that everyone is quick to forget the prescription drugs that Zimmerman admitted was in his system that night?
Temazepam

Quote:
Temazepam is a hypnotic agent. In sleep laboratory studies, temazepam significantly decreased the number of nightly awakening, but has the drawback of distorting the normal sleep pattern
Temazepam is officially indicated for severe insomnia and other severe or disabling sleep disorders. The prescribing guidelines in the UK limit the prescribing of hypnotics to two-to-four weeks due to concerns of tolerance and dependence.
The United States Air Force uses temazepam as one of the hypnotics approved as "no-go pills" to help aviators and special duty personnel sleep in support of mission readiness. "Ground tests" are required prior to authorization being issued to use the medication in an operational situation
Why would some one on watch,take pills to make them sleep?

Old 02-11-2014, 11:36 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I'm always surprised that everyone is quick to forget the prescription drugs that Zimmerman admitted was in his system that night?
Temazepam

Why would some one on watch,take pills to make them sleep?
druggies got to do their drugs

Old 02-11-2014, 12:06 PM

11,111 posts, read 9,753,246 times
So I guess acting like a vigilante and killing a young man who hasn't even begun to live makes one a celebrity now. How very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events