Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 05:48 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,025,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Also, she's conveniently omitted the witnesses (many of them black) who did corroborate the officer's account.

Next she'll be telling us he didn't commit that strong-arm robbery and physically bully the shop owner.
NO ONE could see the altercation INSIDE the car, except DORIAN JOHNSON who was just inches away!

Dorian said Mike did NOT go for his gun and I believe him.

Darren Wilson wasn't questioned at the scene, never gave an incident report and NEVER (very important) gave his gun to a commanding officer to be examined.

Annnnnnnnnndddddd...get this....Mike's fingerprints were NOT on the gun.

The cop LIED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2014, 05:49 PM

3,106 posts, read 3,987,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
All it "proved" was that a struggle ensued in the car.

I will NEVER believe that Mike (with no history of mental illness, no criminal record, no HARD drugs) would even THINK about going for an officer's gun on the OTHER SIDE of the car as if he really stood a chance in reaching it.
The forensic facts from multiple autopsies disagree with your opinions.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Just stupid and senseless.

Guess what, it isn't going to bring back Brown or Garner.

If anything, it's only going to make things worse and continue to perpetuate stereotypes that people can lean on in these types of situations.

Unbelievable.

etween the guy who gunned down 6 family members earlier this week, this story and others, I'm tired of these pathetic losers who take away human lives and then of course are too coward to face the consequences.
Hmmmm, is the mayor of THAT city "responsible" for the people that guy murdered??

Old 12-20-2014, 05:52 PM

Quote:
NO ONE could see the altercation INSIDE the car, except DORIAN JOHNSON who was just inches away!

Dorian said Mike did NOT go for his gun and I believe him.

Darren Wilson wasn't questioned at the scene, never gave an incident report and NEVER (very important) gave his gun to a commanding officer to be examined.

Annnnnnnnnndddddd...get this....Mike's fingerprints were NOT on the gun.

The cop LIED.
All of the facts that you know, and many you don't, were examined in court, and under pressure from darn near every alphabet soup agency in this country. The ruling was that the officer did NOT lie---Regardless of the opinion of someone who wasn't even in the same city at the time it happened, who got all of their information from the internet and television...

Quote:
Hmmmm, is the mayor of THAT city "responsible" for the people that guy murdered??
The mayor is responsible for undermining his own police department. The ramifications of that are open to debate.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
When politicians see the justice system and decision of twelve citizens as the problem yet ignore those arsons and looting and their supporters; we have a breakdown of law and order quite simply. Yahoo looked at arrest in Ferguson and the largest numbers where from New York and California listed as home address on arrest reports. Says a lot. Reminds me of Obama when his friend got arrest for DOC at burglar alarm at his house when asked for ID. Obama said the police acted stupidly then when on to say he was not familiar with the details of what happened. There is the problem.
The president has zero business sticking his nose into these kinds of matters. I don't like Obama, but even if I did, I'd be disgusted by this.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG223 View Post
A
The mayor is responsible for undermining his own police department. The ramifications of that are open to debate.
The mayor had NOTHING to do with what this NUTCASE did.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:59 PM

1,596 posts, read 2,057,926 times
Can someone please explain why De Blasio is in the hot seat with the NYPD? I unfortunately overlooked any comments he has said about them.

In any event, it is absolutely tragic that these officers, who had NOTHING to do with the Garner situation have been executed, and the coward then ran and killed himself. I hope all the people who participated in those worthless die-in protests and wearing those stupid t-shirts are feeling proud right now. Just when cops had an itchy finger towards black guys, this ******* provides a clear reason why they are especially wary of some black men. This just pisses me off completely!

Old 12-20-2014, 06:01 PM

10,007 posts, read 11,155,658 times
Quote:
The mayor had NOTHING to do with what this NUTCASE did.
Anyone who plans a murder is a nutcase. No **** Shirlock. I see a cold calculated cop killer who was definitely influenced by the after effect inflammation of the deaths of a couple street thugs by cops doing their jobs.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:06 PM

14,673 posts, read 14,635,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MItoBH View Post
Can someone please explain why De Blasio is in the hot seat with the NYPD? I unfortunately overlooked any comments he has said about them.

In any event, it is absolutely tragic that these officers, who had NOTHING to do with the Garner situation have been executed, and the coward then ran and killed himself. I hope all the people who participated in those worthless die-in protests and wearing those stupid t-shirts are feeling proud right now. Just when cops had an itchy finger towards black guys, this ******* provides a clear reason why they are especially wary of some black men. This just pisses me off completely!
Yeah, police should have free reign to do whatever they like because two of their own have been killed. Just like black men should have free reign to do whatever they like, because their own continue to be killed by police. See how that works?

Old 12-20-2014, 06:07 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Before it happened, the alleged gunman posted on Instagram ..
“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today” and “They Take 1 Of Ours … Let’s Take 2 of Theirs”

The gunman also murdered his girlfriend in Baltimore Saturday morning.
wow...was she a white cop too!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events