Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 05:34 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,440,674 times

Advertisements

When I was in college, having sex with women my age (and older) was incredibly enjoying of course, but not the kind of sex that I would later prefer as a more mature man. Later, it became more fulfilling, deeper, more pleasurable. I become more emotionally involved and it became important to me that she was too. That's one of the reasons why I got married.

These women wouldn't hold my interest in a conversation, and the brand of detached sex for money aspect would amount to nothing more than glorified masturbation. The older guys who make these arrangements, must be some very pathetic individuals, with intimacy problems, low sexual standards, and struggling with a great deal of loneliness.

Can't imagine forking over that kind of money for this. For Who? For What?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2015, 07:04 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,922,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
If their own haggard old wives won't give them any why should a young college girl waste themselves on them.

In my life I have learned women will do about anything for $$$$$$ .

The part that gets me is $2600 monthly won't pay tuition costs; most likely a car or nicer place to live.

Old 01-31-2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock303 View Post
the problem with free higher education is that it will become more watered down and useless. Free college will just end up with more and more unqualified students on campus who will struggle and take resources away from qualified students. The universities will then make the curriculum even easier because what college wants to have a graduation rate under 25%. Down the road a bachelors degree will be as useless as a high school diploma is today (if it isn't already).
Like a present HS diploma? A 4 year degree is what a HS diploma was just 30 years ago. What job couldn't you get out of HS in 1975 which put you in the middle class within a few years? Someone who knew their job could be titled "subsystem engineer" when I worked for NASA 20 years ago. No sheepskin required.
The average American was smarter before electronics took over our brains. We used to read rather than browse internet articles. Google wasn't how we found the answers to life. It required a bit more brain power and legwork which led to knowledge. When you got to a point you could find answers easily you were more valuable to an employer.

Old 01-31-2015, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
Still does not excuse it.

Tell that to the poor girls that had to make a movie with Ron Jeremy.

Them willing girls got paid well for those flicks. How many have you watched?

Old 01-31-2015, 07:45 PM

630 posts, read 1,051,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Moon View Post
I remember watching a documentary about this several years ago on ABC. Most of the men don't even require sex. Just someone to talk to. There's a lot of lonely men out there.
please dont be delusional. No one is getting paid close to three grand talk to someone. If this were the case EVERYONE would be doing it.

Old 02-01-2015, 12:46 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,039,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
In my life I have learned women will do about anything for $$$$$$ .

The part that gets me is $2600 monthly won't pay tuition costs; most likely a car or nicer place to live.
Some people will do just about anything for money.

Old 02-01-2015, 01:37 AM

2,151 posts, read 1,363,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock303 View Post
the problem with free higher education is that it will become more watered down and useless. Free college will just end up with more and more unqualified students on campus who will struggle and take resources away from qualified students. The universities will then make the curriculum even easier because what college wants to have a graduation rate under 25%. Down the road a bachelors degree will be as useless as a high school diploma is today (if it isn't already).
At many (if not most schools) higher education has already become watered down. They simply cannot provide a quality education with such high enrollment.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:04 AM

6,414 posts, read 6,321,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Moon View Post
I remember watching a documentary about this several years ago on ABC. Most of the men don't even require sex. Just someone to talk to. There's a lot of lonely men out there.
Not true. I watched a newer episode just a few months ago. In the group conversation, all chicks reported that "9 out of 10" guys are just trying to get sex from them for free. This was very played down in the episode. The ratio of women to men is also something like 10:1. I'm sure it's even worse now after the promotion it got from that CNN special.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:09 AM

6,414 posts, read 6,321,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
How about $2,800 a month? Possibly $3,000 a month?
Possibly 30k per month. Probably a little less if sex was only once a month.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:25 AM

14,289 posts, read 14,861,695 times
Willie Nelson song line:

If you got the money honey, I got the time.

Are we trying to establish what one is or the just the price..........LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events