Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 05:47 PM

103 posts, read 97,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Ha - you sound like somebody's mama - what's the next thing - someone wielding a stick...oh my! Poor police officer has a 0.1% chance of having an eye put out...versus let's estimate a 75% chance of killing or critically injuring someone. That's right, it's a homeless guy, a crazy freak, a person of color, a likely felon or a felon-in-the-making.

Oh - here's a better one - someone with a straw in their mouth pointing it at a cop. Might be a poison dart! Even if the cop is 75 yards away, there's still a miniscule chance of the guy being able to blow hard enough and aim well enough...well, if he actually HAS a poison dart. Best not take a chance, kill 'em and let G0d sort it out later...cuz we know the cop won't get even a slap on the wrist.
Huh. Well anyways I know I know I speak for a lot of people, we actually kind of LIKE the fact that the cops occasionally kill these people. We think about all the jail time we don't have to pay for, the court costs, the other "welfare" costs, the costs of having them on the street in terms of crime, the cost of having to care for their offspring (like animals), they pain they cause their victims and the mindless bleatings of bloated female class of Federal parasites that both produced and protect these near animals.

Sure, there's rules. We (not you) establish the rules and sometimes the rules say cops kill parasite. Maybe you cry, boo hoo hoo, but then it was you that created that animal and the circumstances that nurtured him into the 170 lbs of dead human meat, so I really don't understand the fabricated nature of your concern. I think it's more like you don't want to admit that this is the natural results of your political "philosophy" and that dead corpse on the ground is the fruit of your poisonous womb made real. No longer theoretical "from each according to his means, to each according to his needs" but instead a narcisstic paint and glue-huffer that never had a good man to to guide him into becoming a man because the womb that dropped him into the dirt didn't have any respect for men, good or otherwise, and now that the toxic results of her stupid belief system has resulted in a CORPSE, then what does that say about the dead and rotting womb that created him.

We've killed him because it's wrong to kill the diseased cow that birthed him into this world. We'd rather remove HER from the face of the earth. But let us not miss an opportunity to make the point explicitly, we're GLAD Mike Brown is dead (thank God) and Trayvon too, praise Jesus. Prisons are filled with the manufacturers of murdered families and we're just SO GLAD any time one is legally, correctly and righteously killed, before they have a chance to bring continued harm to anyone else. Oh, and, we also think about YOU a lot too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 05:49 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,181,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Rocks are weapons. We shoot illegals all the time for throwing rocks on the border. Moral of the story is don't throw rocks at LE and you live.
this ^

Old 02-13-2015, 05:59 PM

5,800 posts, read 5,122,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Most or many homeless people have a mental illness.

Could be the case here, this person did.

I wish our society would take care of our mentally ill.
It is still a hidden secret society and legislaters do not want to face

Our self absorbed society is more concerned with gays being able to marry and people can light up their joint where ever they want. And illegal immigration rights.
Sure, bash the gays to save the mentally ill. You know, kindness and fairness are both in limited supply and we have to ration them carefully.... Moderator cut: personal remarks

Last edited by Marka; 02-16-2015 at 01:16 AM..

Old 02-13-2015, 06:21 PM

172 posts, read 239,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
You run that risk..up to you.
There are cops weeping themselves to sleep in Federal prison as we speak who believed that 'failure to comply' warranted deadly force.

We know the 'types' of people who support that:

... but they're really awful at understanding how laws actually work.

Michael Dunn would be an example of a citizen who thought like you do. Imagine being HIM in prison. LOL. It actually makes me chuckle...

Old 02-13-2015, 06:23 PM

172 posts, read 239,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
How about an IQ test for those who believe that physical conditioning has anything to do with getting hit with a rock?
It really comes as no shock that you completely failed to comprehend the metaphorical implication of what I was saying, but nobody said physical conditioning has anything to do with getting hit by a rock.

People who feel that someone throwing rocks warrants a deadly force response are either just garden variety YOU AIN'T GUNNA DISPEC' ME! retards, or some sort of physically impotent, sad specimen who views their firearm as the only way to prevent 9 year olds from beating them up.

Here are a couple of them, from my town, now in prison.

Ex cop, traffic confrontation, both cars pull over to the side of the road, other guy gets out, little cop feels 'threatened' THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!! opens fire, guns down firefighter. Now in prison, BARELY avoiding a 25 year mandatory minimum sentence that many people believe he richly deserved, mostly because the firefighter survived and was no saint in the exchange of insults during the road range event.

http://flaglerlive.com/63417/nathani...ac-sentencing/

YOU AIN'T GONNA DISPEC' ME!!!!! outside a bar. Another zero crediblity self defense claim. Enjoy the rest of your life in prison.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...-crookshank-st

You eLawyers who think that 'failure to comply' justifies use of deadly force had better how you live in a jurisdiction with a States Attorney willing to snow a Grand Jury in your behalf. Otherwise, you're a prison sentence waiting to happen.

Old 02-13-2015, 06:42 PM

10,007 posts, read 11,185,105 times
[quote=StAugustine;38434303]There are cops weeping themselves to sleep in Federal prison as we speak who believed that 'failure to comply' warranted deadly force.

/QUOTE]

Always exceptions to the rule.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:47 PM

10,428 posts, read 18,720,524 times
Delahanty supposes:
"We used to "take care of our mentally ill" before misguided people thought it was unfair to commit them against their will."

I disagree. I think the primary motive of dumping these unfortunate people on the street was to save money.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:20 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,524,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAugustine View Post
It really comes as no shock that you completely failed to comprehend the metaphorical implication of what I was saying, but nobody said physical conditioning has anything to do with getting hit by a rock.

People who feel that someone throwing rocks warrants a deadly force response are either just garden variety YOU AIN'T GUNNA DISPEC' ME! retards, or some sort of physically impotent, sad specimen who views their firearm as the only way to prevent 9 year olds from beating them up.

Here are a couple of them, from my town, now in prison.

Ex cop, traffic confrontation, both cars pull over to the side of the road, other guy gets out, little cop feels 'threatened' THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!! opens fire, guns down firefighter. Now in prison, BARELY avoiding a 25 year mandatory minimum sentence that many people believe he richly deserved, mostly because the firefighter survived and was no saint in the exchange of insults during the road range event.

Ex-Flagler Beach Cop Juratovac Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison in Attempted Murder of Flagler Firefighter | FlaglerLive

YOU AIN'T GONNA DISPEC' ME!!!!! outside a bar. Another zero crediblity self defense claim. Enjoy the rest of your life in prison.
Christopher Fries sentenced to life in prison for killing Paul Crookshank in St. Augustine | jacksonville.com

You eLawyers who think that 'failure to comply' justifies use of deadly force had better how you live in a jurisdiction with a States Attorney willing to snow a Grand Jury in your behalf. Otherwise, you're a prison sentence waiting to happen.
Most 9 year olds, confronted by scum rock throwers would gladly use deadly force to protect themselves were they able. Morons who throw rocks usually have them for brains and think they've graduated from Imbicile have achieved something worth noting. What we're left with the hardly the cream of the crop, the lowly Idiot who can only aspire to be an Imbicile and if things go very well for them, the crown jewel of rock throwers, the title of Moron. That leaves the rest, the ones who for the life of them can't figure out what to do with a rock except perhaps play plug the pipe with it and then proclaim sheer stupidity for all to see.

Old 02-13-2015, 10:12 PM

107 posts, read 133,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
The ultra left wingers might not like it but throwing rocks isn't part of free speech yet.
nah nobody's saying that. throwing rocks like that is definitely assault and there should be charges however extra-judicial execution is not what I had in mind.

Old 02-13-2015, 10:23 PM

37,669 posts, read 46,107,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animatedmartian View Post
Actually, the police started shooting at him earlier in the video as the guy is throwing rocks at them. At that point he runs across the intersection and the police give chase. It seems like the police had already made up their mind that they were going to shoot him and it made no difference what gesture he would have made. So I'm not sure him dropping to his knees would have made a difference. What is there to stop the police officers from continuing to shoot him even if he says he gives up?
I didn't get that impression at all. They chased him across the intersection - and one cop was running right behind him, and nearly caught up with him. He wasn't pointing a gun at him...the cop was running and his hands were down. The cop didn't move his gun up until the man turned and clearly started to throw another rock. If the man had stopped, dropped, and put up his hands, guarantee he'd be alive today. People are just so stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events