Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 08:49 PM

105 posts, read 169,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post
Why is alleged white racism always pointed out but not black racism. Like this:
Woman Bashed in Head By Suspect Who Made Anti-White Slurs, NYPD Says - Sugar Hill - DNAinfo.com New York

Eight Blacks Beat White Jogger Nearly to Death

White Marine Brutally Beaten by Black Mob, In Apparent ‘Revenge’ Attack for Ferguson | Top Right News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-pShiHKCWg the knock out games coward blacks love to play.

If we are going to pull out the race card then pull out all of them. Not just the white ones, just to offend whites. Thank you for your co-operation. Race bating is uncouth.
Blacks commit so many more hate crime against whites these days but the media tries its best to down play it since it does not fit their narrative of the "poor black victims" agenda. People are just getting tired of it and eventually things are going to blow up. Remember blacks are only 13% of the population and yet the media acts like they are 50% with all the a**kissing they do towards them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2015, 08:50 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,393,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushuliu View Post
Since you seem to know the answer to all the serious race questions. Why is it white people like to chop people up and put them in the freezer so much? Or just chop them up? Why do white rapists wear rapists glasses when they rape? Why do white guys like to serial kill so much, is it to keep up with 'the black' crime rate? Why are they better at it? Is it the strong work ethic? Why are white men predominantly pedophiles? Is it because they are more focused on early education?
U.S. Serial Killers
Percentage by Race and Decade

2000:
31.8% White
56.6% Black
2010:
34.2% White
56.2% Black
http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Seria...Statistics.pdf

The results, % of total child molesters by race:

Whites 54.1%
Hispanics 23.5%
Blacks 20.7%
Other 1.7%

Now compare their presence in the general population for likelihood of being a child molester as opposed to an average American:

Hispanics +96%
Blacks +59%
Whites -35%
Other -58%
Pedophile and Child Molester Statistics - Yello Dyno

Last edited by joeyg2014; 03-19-2015 at 08:59 PM..

Old 03-19-2015, 08:54 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,393,839 times
Quote:
Wow, your reputation numbers only confirm my thoughts about many of the people who post on City-Data.

You are in serious need of a colonoscopy because you are full of ----.

'Kill Whitey'? Seriously? Are you writing from a bunker you've been hiding in since 1988?
Are you denying that this happens?

Old 03-19-2015, 09:09 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailSymbolizes View Post
Meh. There's always going to be "racism" wherever humans are. Since human beings are just glorified primates with delusions of grandeur. Primates are tribal. Will never change.
Sure look at Rev Wright and Martin's video about what he will do to cracker. All races have them; always will.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:14 PM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
With a minimal budget, anyone can make high quality embroidery, stickers, pamphlets, letterhead and business cards. Gone are the days when it took more than a few hundred dollars to get something like this done.

It really isn't a clue.

You can get original quality graphics images of corporate logos, government seals and so on quite easily and do all this on a laptop or even an iPad and within a few hours distribute your materials.

When it is possible to counterfeit driver licenses, diplomas including seals and just about any other document, making these stickers is within the capabilities of kids.

Only cowards hid behind things like this, they have no moral compass and really don't stand for anything, their intent is more likely to incite.

When someone wants to incite others, often you'll find those people not to be associated with the group being blamed. It happens all the time.

Even the KKK took credit for their dirty deeds, knowing that proving which among them actually did something was very difficult.

Think about it. What was the purpose of the stickers? To incite. Now ask yourself just who they wanted to incite and therein might rest the answer. Sometimes, being from the very group or segment of people you want to incite helps because who is going to look within?

This thread has already proved in some respect that looking inward for some responsibility for racism is nearly impossible, even when faced with facts. It is always so much easier to blame others for things like this.
Did you read my posts? I don't believe it was white supremacists at all, but the people in the area against gentrification. The quality of the stickers wasn't the big clue. The city seal was...you know, to say that the city is driving poor people out of the neighborhood.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:15 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
Quote:
Ummm, not sure what that has to do with my post...
No surprise there.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:51 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
When graffiti is painted that says "kill whitey" it doesn't make the news and doesn't seem to bother anyone.

Isn't that racism too?

Every hear a black person refer to a white person as a Caucasian american? Every hear an "African American" refer to "European Americans". Nope, they are just called whitey, white trash, red necks and the list goes on an on.

Just who is racist then? Could blacks (or African Americans) who lump all light skinned people into one group be called racists? Just how do blacks often refer to Asian's or Hispanics?

It seems, blacks can be equal opportunity racists yet that doesn't come up or isn't important enough.

Look around, blacks in America have an almost impossible time living in harmony with each other. Travel the world a bit and see just how people in other countries and of other races feel about blacks in the USA. There sure isn't any immigration outreach to invite black americans to their borders. Why is that, is the whole world racist against blacks?

In other countries where most people are black, even there, black americans are looked upon differently. They are often unwelcome as those countries recognize they have enough problems already and don't need more.

What is happening right now in the US isn't advancing the discussion or movement away from racism.

Why?

Because someone forgot to tell those complaining that most that the world, and the USA is made up of more than just whites and blacks, something many blacks seem to forget.

What is happening is that whatever progress has been made is evaporating right before our eyes. Guess who is to blame for that? Sweet dreams.
You know in my 38 years on this earth, I don't remember a time, when every race was up in arms against the other. You are right, and it is sad!

Old 03-19-2015, 09:54 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,342,524 times
I talked to a buddy of mine in Austin about this. He is Navajo, so when I brought it up, he said he thought it sounded like a statement being made by non-Whites who were slighted by these businesses, or liberal activists.

Kind of took me aback, not the response I expected because he is pretty sensitive to racism and questioning how he is treated because of his race.

Old 03-19-2015, 11:43 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,833,849 times
Hmmm, SXSW in town with hundreds of filmmakers around. People with agendas and the money and resources to produce some high quality stickers, place them prominently. Am I the only one waiting for the next shoe to drop?

Old 03-20-2015, 12:11 AM

239 posts, read 326,134 times
Seems like people looking to stir the pot to me. These are not your typical "white nationalist" stickers. Plus I was suspect of them immediately when they said MAXIMUM OF 5 nonwhites.. that's just dumb.. if it was taken serious, it would still be considered racist anyways.. I mean go all out and say NONE ALLOWED. then it wouldn't seem like a joke so much. I could tell that was a joke made to look real. Austin is becoming an overcrowded hell now though, it wont be a place I will be going anytime soon I got news for you. I don't care how much music is there. If its littered with D-bags whats the point of doing anything?

I think things like this all in all are eye openers, but would be more enthused if I saw David Duke presidential banners pop up. That would be a true sign things are changing. This is just shock value here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events