Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 12:13 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,217,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bee View Post
Relax. I am not the one ranting here.
Don't come at me like I can't have an opinion. Might not fit your narrative of the issues, but that's not my problem. And no I'm not ranting....I'm replying to someone who is challenging me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 12:29 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
Don't come at me like I can't have an opinion. Might not fit your narrative of the issues, but that's not my problem. And no I'm not ranting....I'm replying to someone who is challenging me.
Anybody can have an opinion. You know what they say about opinions. Just don't get upset when you are called out for being ignorant.

Old 03-23-2015, 02:27 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,676,857 times
Quote:
You think your ish don't stink. It does though. Oh mighty one!
Okay that is enough, why all hostile to posters?

Old 03-23-2015, 04:33 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,217,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Okay that is enough, why all hostile to posters?
Says who?

Old 03-23-2015, 04:35 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,045,301 times
What a tragedy.

We HAVE to repeal the 2nd amendment!

Old 03-23-2015, 05:42 PM

756 posts, read 833,649 times
Angry Children Do Not Deserve That:

Quote:
Jessica Lacey McCarty Allegedly Murders Her Children, Stands Outside With A Knife In Florida

March 21 (Reuters) - A Florida mother will face charges of murdering her young children and attempting to murder her five-month-old baby, police said on Saturday, after arresting the woman holding a knife outside the home and finding the children inside.

Jessica Lacey McCarty, 33, of Palm Bay, was being held without bond at the Brevard County Detention Center and would face a judge within 24 hours to be formally charged, police said. Palm Bay is on Florida's east coast just south of Cape Canaveral.

Jessica Lacey McCarty Allegedly Murders Her Children, Stands Outside With A Knife In Florida

Wonder if these kids were getting in her way of a happy life like Susan Smith? This is despicable. Here, many people who want to have children can not, but this woman has them then decides to kill them.
Just because the children belonged to her does not mean she has the right to kill them.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:43 PM

756 posts, read 833,649 times
Exclamation Agree:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
What a tragedy.

We HAVE to repeal the 2nd amendment!
THIS. Repeal it now.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:25 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,147,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
I think that you have to say 'allegedly' because she has neither been arrested or convicted of this crime. Her guilt or innocence hasn't been established yet.
Im not sure I buy that she killed the kids.

All anyone has seen is that she was found holding a butcher knife and all 3 of her children were dead. She has defensive wounds, and none of the children were harmed by the knife she was holding. Investigators wont say how the kids were killed.

Seems odd, if the police believe she killed them, they wouldnt say how.

I could see grabbing a knife in self defense - from who or what, I dont know. Like, I wake up from a nap, see the kids dead, dont know if anyone is in the house waiting to hurt me, so I grab a knife.

Cops pull up and she does not respond to orders to drop the knife. Seems reasonable. I would imagine I would be in shock, at this point, with 3 murdered children all around me on the property.

Im not saying she didnt do it either. I dont know. It just feels like there is a big puzzle piece missing.

Will be interesting to eventually learn more.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:42 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,045,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Correct View Post
THIS. Repeal it now.
LOL. I was being sarcastic.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:50 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,578,674 times
Here's an update on it. And I heard on our news today that the baby has now died, so she should be getting three murder charges now, I'd imagine.

Palm Bay police now say mom strangled 3 kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events