Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 01:33 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,973,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG
A mother and her boyfriend are charged with brutally murdering her 3-year-old son.
Good now maybe they will be treated the same way in prison!!!!!

POOR BOY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 07:42 AM

4,475 posts, read 3,334,135 times
Put a needle in these two.

How could anyone hit this child, let alone beat them to death? Can you imagine the poor boy screaming "mommy stop". Tell me how we don't need a death penalty.

They both should be sterilized at minimum.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:48 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,782,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I am about *this* far from offering to just take in and adopt any baby/toddler these scumsuckers can't deal with without beating up or neglecting.

Geezus.
I bet if you went to low income areas and offered you'd get a sobering amount of children handed to you. The problem is socioeconomic and the reason many of these 'parents' do acts like this is because of the problems they deal with all the time, it's definitely no excuse, they shouldn't have children period. But they did, so now what...the parents donate the kids to Pet Smart?

Old 03-29-2015, 07:49 AM

18,671 posts, read 18,950,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Keep reading all of these tragic stories and you will not want to ever get out of bed. Sadly, child abuse has been going on since the beginning of time.
we have to know about them though so that hopefully more can be done with social services to watch these kids at risk.. we cant airbrush abuse away.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post

How could anyone hit this child, let alone beat them to death? Can you imagine the poor boy screaming "mommy stop". Tell me how we don't need a death penalty.

OH hes gorgeous.. poor wee man..... a baby here in Blantyre Scotland was shook so bad hes been left blind with severe brain injuries , he was attacked for crying at weeks old by a friend of the young mother in a caravan..... wait for it ..he got seven years..and he ll be out in three probably.. how much is a babys life worth.. when he wont have any...

Old 03-29-2015, 08:00 AM

[quote=MJ7;39003736]I bet if you went to low income areas and offered you'd get a sobering amount of children handed to you. The problem is socioeconomic and the reason many of these 'parents' do acts like this is because of the problems they deal with all the time, it's definitely no excuse, they shouldn't have children period. But they did, so now what...the parents donate the kids to Pet Smart?[/QUOTE WHOAAAA I lived in a very poor area on my own with three small children under four.. I had all the worries of the world on a very young head but never ever resorted to beating my children.. these people should never ever be able to have anymore children.. but that wont happen of course , human rights and all that.. and child abuse goes on in all areas with money problems or not... People like these two must have had a history with the social services.. but then 25 years ago I worked in a Social work setting minding children of one parent families and what I heard while working there would make your hair stand on end... One family on the books had five kids.. who were never washed and smelly, and they all slept together on two mattresses on the living room floor...the mother and father had learning difficulties too... I said to my supervisor that these kids would be better in care... and her answer was..... This kind of attitude isnt for you to talk about.. they are a loving family and its not right to split them up..... so who do you turn to ,to help take care of kids at risk. if this is the attitude..

Old 03-29-2015, 08:03 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,447,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
I bet if you went to low income areas and offered you'd get a sobering amount of children handed to you. The problem is socioeconomic and the reason many of these 'parents' do acts like this is because of the problems they deal with all the time, it's definitely no excuse, they shouldn't have children period. But they did, so now what...the parents donate the kids to Pet Smart?
And lose their little dividend? I doubt that very much.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:06 AM
MJ7

6,221 posts, read 10,782,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
And lose their little dividend? I doubt that very much.
Correct, so they have more to increase dividends.

Old 03-29-2015, 10:59 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,620,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
Know too many poor folk who cherish their kids.
Money is not the problem.
Letting sociopaths breed is.

Old 03-30-2015, 08:46 PM

1,284 posts, read 1,269,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheEnchanter View Post

No needle.

The Chair.

It's the LEAST of what they deserve. Scumsucking pieces of filth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events