Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 01:12 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,886,912 times

Advertisements

But why not just eliminate the criminals before they have a chance to become criminals? I like that idea over the thought of a cop who is shot just for being on the beat. Do you think these animals impose "due process" to all their members before killing anyone they want? The only due process they have is not ratting out if they get caught.

And if you are a black man who does not dress like a low class gang banger, then you have nothing to worry about. Dress like a normal, self respecting human being who gives a damn about how he presents himself in society, don't get gang symbols tattooed on your body, and you're safe. We all know these idiots are too flat out stupid to try and mix in and hide themselves because they're too proud to display their colors, so I don't think we have to worry about them flipping the game on anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 01:19 PM

36 posts, read 36,775 times
Freddie Gray's death is just a big alibi to perform a riot between police officers. I am not being a racist, but if what you said that these gangs sell drugs, rape etc are TRUE aren't police officers the only ones whose on their way to enjoy or do what they want to do?So eliminating police officers by connecting them to the death of Freddie Gray will make them the image of a hero for their people. That will be a win win situation for them. That is again, if what you said about these guys are true.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:27 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,424,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTaxedInNY View Post
Simplest solution would be to simply shoot any young black male who appears as though they belong to a gang. Colors, tats, their attire, etc. If they don't look like a contributing member of society, exterminate them without question, and let their homies be the ones to tell his momma.

Problem solved.
Welp, looks like the teenage version of me would have been dead. I have an engineering degree now. I'm such a lowlife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It might be a good time to bring in a "stop and frisk" procedure in Baltimore.
Violating constitutional rights? Typical conservatives...

Quote:
But why not just eliminate the criminals before they have a chance to become criminals? I like that idea over the thought of a cop who is shot just for being on the beat. Do you think these animals impose "due process" to all their members before killing anyone they want? The only due process they have is not ratting out if they get caught.
Eliminating criminals before they are criminals?

How civilized....

Quote:
And if you are a black man who does not dress like a low class gang banger, then you have nothing to worry about. Dress like a normal, self respecting human being who gives a damn about how he presents himself in society, don't get gang symbols tattooed on your body, and you're safe. We all know these idiots are too flat out stupid to try and mix in and hide themselves because they're too proud to display their colors, so I don't think we have to worry about them flipping the game on anyone.
So now I have to sacrifice my first Amendment right of self-expression to appease your bigotry?

Am I allowed to wear red today, sir?

Old 04-27-2015, 01:30 PM

593 posts, read 671,195 times
We have database after database of known active gang members in every city across the U.S. These gangs do nothing but commit crimes and destroy lives. Just the other day in Jacksonville they shot up the wrong the house with 70 some bullets with a little baby sleeping inside. Miraculously she wasn't injured but its the principle!! A little gang member genocide wouldn't hurt this country one bit.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:33 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,359,882 times
Quote:

"And if you are a black man who does not dress like a low class gang banger, then you have nothing to worry about. Dress like a normal, self respecting human being who gives a damn about how he presents himself in society, don't get gang symbols tattooed on your body, and you're safe."

I see not only are you against the U.S constitution, but you love stereotyping. What does a "low class gang banger" dress like? So its ok with you if a young Black male gets shot to death by the police (public servants wrong in to uphold the law and protect the citizens) because he happened to be wearing Blue or Red.

"If they don't look like a contributing member of society, exterminate them without question"

I'm sure this includes the homeless too, right? Then next we exterminate anyone who appears to be gay, Muslim, an atheist, etc...

Old 04-27-2015, 01:42 PM

722 posts, read 1,334,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
"And if you are a black man who does not dress like a low class gang banger, then you have nothing to worry about. Dress like a normal, self respecting human being who gives a damn about how he presents himself in society, don't get gang symbols tattooed on your body, and you're safe."

I see not only are you against the U.S constitution, but you love stereotyping. What does a "low class gang banger" dress like? So its ok with you if a young Black male gets shot to death by the police (public servants wrong in to uphold the law and protect the citizens) because he happened to be wearing Blue or Red.

"If they don't look like a contributing member of society, exterminate them without question"

I'm sure this includes the homeless too, right? Then next we exterminate anyone who appears to be gay, Muslim, an atheist, etc...
This reminds me of something from a Dirty Harry movie?

Magnum Force - I'm Afraid You've Misjudged me

Inspector Harry Callahan confronts the vigilante cops responsible for the murders of several infamous criminals in San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhjFKunNW0

Old 04-27-2015, 01:42 PM

78,847 posts, read 61,038,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would expect gang members to do this. Gang members already hate the police. What would stop gang members from forming a pact to kill the police?
Fear of retaliation. Swift, brutal retaliation often targeted right at the gang leadership whom are all known to the police.

Plus you just inundate their neighborhoods and shut down their drug income.

There is a reason that gangs have often killed their own when bringing too much heat to the gang and thus getting hit with extra police attention.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Welp, looks like the teenage version of me would have been dead. I have an engineering degree now. I'm such a lowlife.

Violating constitutional rights? Typical conservatives...

Eliminating criminals before they are criminals?

How civilized....

So now I have to sacrifice my first Amendment right of self-expression to appease your bigotry?

Am I allowed to wear red today, sir?
Looks like I won't see 20 either. *Sigh* Good thing he isn't in-charge of anything. I'm not a religious person, but I pray that he NEVER becomes a police officer. Sad thing is, there's probably people who have the same beliefs as him on the force, and it's showing.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green papaya View Post
This reminds me of something from a Dirty Harry movie?

Magnum Force - I'm Afraid You've Misjudged me

Inspector Harry Callahan confronts the vigilante cops responsible for the murders of several infamous criminals in San Francisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhjFKunNW0
The music made that scene so much more powerful, it's crazy.

Gives me that same gritty feel of the original The Taking Of Pelham 123.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:59 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,922,375 times
Baltimore cops need to roll out a few LRADs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events