Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 07:05 PM

34,015 posts, read 17,041,831 times

Advertisements

Not a nanny state, NotMeOfficer. TOS are like PD's SOP. Oh, I forgot, cops disobey the SOP's. That is why they are ending up, properly, in jail cells.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2015, 07:18 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,221,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post
WoW, did you see all those "radical TEA partiers" burning and looting Baltimore!

So do these radical reverse racist make the Obama DHS list of "domestic terrorist"???

On thing is an actual fact: Freddie was a cop informant on the Brothers. like race hustler Al Sharpton who was/is an FBI informant.
There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism.

As has been said, this isn't about racism, it's about police accountability.

Old 05-02-2015, 10:48 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
We saw the weight of Obamas "thugs" on Ferguson.. wonder what the weight for conviction will be here ? Does anyone think justice will be blind?

Obama wants full federal control of everything.. this is just another good crisis he will not waste...

Evidence.. not conjecture
Local control not Federalism
I think your failing to see the whole picture. The worse, for these Cops, could still be coming. Maryland filed Criminal Charges, they can not file Civil Rights Charges. The Department of Justice has to do that, and it can, at any time, after investigating. And these would be separate charges from the state Charges, with maximum sentences of "LIFE" for these type of charges.

So you see, the Feds (Obama) does not have to depend on the State or lean on the State for maximum charges and sentences. The Feds can come in and charge them additionally, on top of what the state does, and with a whole lot more Power than what the state has, since they would all be Civil Rights Violations, separate, but for the same crimes. The Feds can file charges at any time within 5 years. There is no way these folks are going to walk.

So they are under the sights of a "Double Barrel" and I am pretty sure the Government is watching and probably planning. We already where told they are investigating, and no one has said they quit. One could get found "Not Guilty" of manslaughter under State Criminal charges, and be charged again under Civil Rights violation leading to death, with a "Life" sentence.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:23 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Hey folks
I'm going to close my comments on this thread
Thanks for all the participation .. at this point with so many Freddy threads going its getting pretty saturated... and the same things are getting repeated

Mods... you can close this one if you like

Thanks all
Aww, too bad. I really wanted to understand how an officer can tell a fake injury from a real one.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:49 AM

27,127 posts, read 15,305,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
One minute he was running, the cops caught him, and one of them kneed him in the back of the neck. When the cops tried to pick him up he was paralyzed.

Obviously it was just a coincidence though. It must have been a pre-existing condition, because American police never do anything to hurt a suspect.

This is not known fact and the Mayor doesn't agree with you either according to her statements.
This jumping to conclusions exacerbates the situation

Old 05-03-2015, 05:50 AM

This is the closest image I can find that would resemble the initial take down. Just imagine the knee in the nape of the neck with FGs face into the concrete. This is when I believe the injury began and just deteriorated along the way of the 45 minute ride.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:53 AM

56 posts, read 62,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

This is the closest image I can find that would resemble the initial take down. Just imagine the knee in the nape of the neck with FGs face into the concrete. This is when I believe the injury began and just deteriorated along the way of the 45 minute ride.
I agree with this. I know this is hard to prove but its just my personal opinion. The reality is that having your vocal box crush AND your spine severed 80% from you neck are not common injuries. These injuries are even rare to find in car accidents victims. I think he was injured during the take down and those injuries were enhanced during the van ride.

Old 05-03-2015, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbf2324 View Post
I agree with this. I know this is hard to prove but its just my personal opinion. The reality is that having your vocal box crush AND your spine severed 80% from you neck are not common injuries. These injuries are even rare to find in car accidents victims. I think he was injured during the take down and those injuries were enhanced during the van ride.
Quote:

In its reporting of the incident, The Baltimore Sun found
witnesses
who refuted Miller's account to the court. In an April 25
article, Sun reporter Kevin Rector wrote: “Kevin Moore, a 28-year-old friend of
Gray's from Gilmor Homes, said he rushed outside when he heard Gray was
being arrested and saw him ‘screaming for his life’ with his face planted on the
ground. One officer had his knee on Gray's neck, Moore said, and another was
bending his legs backward. ‘They had him folded up like he was a crab or a piece
of origami,’ Moore said. ‘He was all bent up.’"
Others claimed to have
seen officers beating Gray with batons.
Someone Isn't Telling The Truth About Freddie Gray's Death

This is why I posted that image.

I hope the SA has this witness as well.

This rough treatment of a person who flees needs to stop. It appears to me if a person flees, once LE catch up and detain, it's a free for all to beat the dickens out of them.

That practice also needs to come to a screeching halt, IMO.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Someone Isn't Telling The Truth About Freddie Gray's Death

This is why I posted that image.

I hope the SA has this witness as well.

This rough treatment of a person who flees needs to stop. It appears to me if a person flees, once LE catch up and detain, it's a free for all to beat the dickens out of them.

That practice also needs to come to a screeching halt, IMO.
Heeeereee we go again, "hands up don't shoot" ring a bell?

I say it was the butler, in the kitchen with a candle stick!

Old 05-03-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Heeeereee we go again, "hands up don't shoot" ring a bell?

I say it was the butler, in the kitchen with a candle stick!

Why yes it does, it also reminds me how Bob McCullouck stacked the Grand Jury against an indictment. But that I believe is for another thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events