Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2015, 05:15 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,795,289 times

Advertisements

Baltimore's inner harbor is so nice! I didn't know they had bad neighborhoods until they had those riots last month. And now this. How did it get so bad so fast?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 05:30 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Why waste our time analyzing this anymore..they are beyond help. The black community needs to fix this..nobody else can.
Exactly. We all know it's and issue but can't say a damn thing because that makes us racist. Then you here all the rhetoric about how crazy white kids are shooting up schools.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:57 AM

35,071 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Baltimore's inner harbor is so nice! I didn't know they had bad neighborhoods until they had those riots last month. And now this. How did it get so bad so fast?
Accountants, lawyers and businessmen in the area. </sarcasm>

Old 05-13-2015, 05:58 AM

613 posts, read 463,767 times
Give me a break. Every time black people do anything wrong, it's always the, "black community" this and "black community" that.

So annoying that people here judge the entire race like we all share a single brain.

What these kids did was beyond awful, but it isn't the, "black community's" fault. The Black community has nothing to do with this.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:58 AM

35,071 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I wonder if Obama will comment on if he had sons for these misunderstood youths?

I wont hold my breath waiting.
He'll likely grant them all full Presidential pardons on leaving office.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:07 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
What these kids did was beyond awful, but it isn't the, "black community's" fault. The Black community has nothing to do with this.
Denial.

The parents of those 50+ Black kids are the "Black Community" in Baltimore. It is their responsibility to raise their kids correctly and stop this type of violence. Failure to raise these kids to non violent adults belongs within the local community and family.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:09 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Give me a break. Every time black people do anything wrong, it's always the, "black community" this and "black community" that.

So annoying that people here judge the entire race like we all share a single brain.

Yet it is apparently the racism of the white community that is holding the black community back, or so we're told. Collective guilt and individual responsibility.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:11 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
"Seriously when attacks like these happen nearly everyday, how can blacks say with a straight face that THEY'RE the victims most of the time? And why do blacks demand police to treat them like everyone else when so many of them clearly have no respect for authority and have absolutely no desire to change their behavior to DESERVE to be treated like everyone else?:

The police should kill the millions of us law abiding Blacks because of the thousands who commit crime is basically what you're saying? Oh yeah, we're monolithic...

99% Lmao.
You just can't bring yourself to condemn the actions of these teens, can you? Laugh it off. Almost killing a man is funny when you are hiding behind a keyboard.

Old 05-13-2015, 06:39 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You just can't bring yourself to condemn the actions of these teens, can you? Laugh it off. Almost killing a man is funny when you are hiding behind a keyboard.
I'm supposed to ignore the idiotic offensive generalizations about Black people as a whole to satisfy you?

Obviously their actions are wrong, a two year old can tell you that.

"Almost killing a man is funny when you are hiding behind a keyboard."

Where did you see me laugh or insinuate that this was funny? What's actually funny is the fact that you and many others wouldn't say 25% of the crap you say here in person because... So you and others come here to vent about an entire race of people you don't know.

What cracks me up to the point my ribs hurt? The fact that you and many others believe the Black people who cause the most mayhem visit this site, hilarious!

Old 05-13-2015, 06:46 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,876,506 times
A sad story indeed. Just another black eye for Baltimore. The man was trying to break up a fight between 2 girls fighting on his truck.

A lot of these kids have mental problems. When a large group can beat down an elderly man like that for simply trying to breakup a fight without it eating at their conscious and nobody stepping in, something is wrong.

It seems like you hear about more stories in Baltimore of innocent people being beaten up by groups of teens than anywhere else; whether it be on the light rail, bus, a tourist downtown, inner harbor during the 4th of July, etc. When I lived there I would see more teens traveling in packs, than anywhere else I can remember. In other cities, things like that seem to happen if someone ends up in the wrong neighborhood, but in Baltimore, even in common public places you seem to hear about stories like this. In this case, it was in front of the victim's home.

I think that more parental supervision is needed or positive after-school activities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events