Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 12:50 PM

187 posts, read 270,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
News is just news. It's facts based. There is no left or right to it.

Fox New, however, is not so much biased as it is just flat out lying. So basically conservative view points consist of fabrication and lies??

And that a lot of clueless conservatives watch it and believe the lies, somehow the joke is on.... us?? Conservative logic.
You're lying to yourself if you think ANY television news source is 100% factual or unbiased. But for whatever reason, liberals' heads tend to spin when it comes to Fox but they think MSNBC and CNN are all facts all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2015, 12:54 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,016,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
All news has a bias. By far most news reporting in the West is highly biased to liberal viewpoints...conservatives can easily see it. Now there comes one network that is biased to the conservative viewpoint and Liberals can see it. Fox News is entertainment and they are crushing all other news/entertainment networks...the joke is on you as they are winning and the score is like 100-10.
How is the joke on me? A lot of entertainment shows are higher rated than news .
Its only my opinion that they are a joke. I didn't read it or hear it anywhere . It's from I don't know how many increasingly ridiculous years I've passed by it channel surfing . From the last time I really, actually SAW it to today ( 2015) those morning hosts have developed some kind of hysterical mania . I thought I was on Pat Robertson's channel for a moment .
If I am not watching them , the joke is not on me , I am not even watching the news here at all . Besides local.

Old 06-22-2015, 03:46 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,231,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I think it is absolutely hilarious how Fox News keeps the liberals panties in a wad. They watch MSNBC and CNN and other liberal rags and have the nerve to knock Fox news. Keep up the good work Fox.

Why do right wingers always use disgusting terms like "panties in a wad" or "drink the Kook aid"? It's like you have your own creepy language.

I don't give a crap about Fox. The only people who watch it already agree with it.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:25 PM

45,330 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Fox New is center moderate the same way that Kate Moss is morbidly obese.

Any further right and Fox New anchors would all have to wear white sheets, marry their siblings and end each debate with a duel to the death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
She-males with adams apples?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
What drugs will lead you to believe that FOX NEWS is "Center Moderate"? This is a so called "News Organization" that obseesed over Obama's "Birth Certificate"!
They are a "tabloid Journalism" like Rush Limpballs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
Why do right wingers always use disgusting terms like "panties in a wad" or "drink the Kook aid"? It's like you have your own creepy language.

I don't give a crap about Fox. The only people who watch it already agree with it.
Are you just as offended with what I underlined? Just curious.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:31 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,675,872 times
I don't think so, but who knows maybe less people will watch it.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:33 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuck's Dad View Post
I have always thought of Fox as center moderate, and maybe very slightly leaning left, but if you are far, far, left on the political spectrum, I guess it would appear to be a right wing news outlet by comparison to MSNBC and the current configuration of CNN.
Has nothing to do with MSNBC, and everything to do with Roger Ailes. You are aware of Ailes' bio--correct?

Ailes was a media consultant for Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, and for Rudy Giuliani's mayoral campaign. You honestly believe that a loyal Republican operative is going to present anything objectively? Fox News is very far to the right. If you prefer to believe that it is "centrist" because you personally agree with their slant and like to think of yourself as moderate, fine. But no way in hell Fox News can ever be called center or moderate related to anything.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:44 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,863,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
Why do right wingers always use disgusting terms like "panties in a wad" or "drink the Kook aid"? It's like you have your own creepy language...
Gee, I wonder if a left winger coined a disgusting term for Tea Party members...

Old 06-22-2015, 06:04 PM

8,067 posts, read 8,358,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Faux news? What is this here? Faux? I don't get i.....wait a minute! This is absolute brilliance! Man, C-D posters never cease to amaze me with the brilliant and original scathing humor. Faux....like fake but its pronounced like f-ah-x and spelled kind of like the network news station.

This is way to good not to share, can I Tweet this out!?
Fox has been called Faux for years. Where have you been? Under a rock? Or only watching Fox?

Old 06-22-2015, 06:31 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,224,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
You don't have a side... so, you're uh... one dimensional?
Are you saying you can't uh.... follow a conversation or uh... comprehend or uh... construct a proper sentence?

Old 06-22-2015, 06:33 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,016,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wrong. please read up.
For one I didn't say that fox was banned in Canada and 2 Snopes is not always 100% correct . They've been caught several times wrong . Regardless I read it in several places and is quite easy to believe . They are only entertainment ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events