Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 10:52 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,378,094 times

Advertisements

what if all these little a**hole kids that do the school shootings paid attention in history class?

Would a little thing called radicalism return?

Would it make a difference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 10:50 AM

922 posts, read 808,026 times
What are the ramifications of the tpp? What does it effect?

Old 07-02-2015, 11:26 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,649,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
From the link:
  • The average Republican member received $19,673.28 from corporate TPP supporters.
  • The average Democrat received $9,689.23 from those same donor

Yes, we understand that some people are so obsessed with partisan politics that they try to make sure "the other guy" is worse.

As long as the party cheerleaders can keep us cheering for "their team" and against the other guys, they get to continue playing their games where they are the only winners.

Old 07-02-2015, 12:18 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,567,120 times
Like i Mentioned Before, all this Racist uptick crap is smoke and mirrors.
This is racial tension was created to keep us fighting each other. Where are all our C-D Right extremist at in this Thread?
Were are all are C-D leftist at?
Quit worrying about Some Churches Burning and Pay Attention

Old 07-02-2015, 09:10 PM

922 posts, read 808,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
This is racial tension was created to keep us fighting each other. Where are all our C-D Right extremist at in this Thread?

Yep, divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:20 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,889,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
But do they even need to do this? Most people know it's the progressives and the media pushing racial division. I don't see it so much as a cover for things like TPP. I see it as just part of the progressive agenda.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:59 AM

2,851 posts, read 2,306,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But do they even need to do this? Most people know it's the progressives and the media pushing racial division. I don't see it so much as a cover for things like TPP. I see it as just part of the progressive agenda.
It's definitely part of Obama / Holder agenda. I don't recall this level of shameless blatant race bating by the federal government and mainstream media when Slick Willy was the President. He and Father Bush were the last centrist presidents we had.

Old 07-03-2015, 12:01 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,567,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
It's definitely part of Obama / Holder agenda. I don't recall this level of shameless blatant race bating by the federal government and mainstream media when Slick Willy was the President. He and Father Bush were the last centrist presidents we had.
Exactly! ^^^^^^Agree

Old 07-03-2015, 12:38 PM

2 posts, read 1,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺B☺s View Post
To me, this explains all the other demagogic nonsense inundating the media - confederate flags, gay marriages, racists attacks and other fodder to keep you not looking at the real deal.
Funny how the press find other topics to highlight when their preferred politicians face the heat.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:38 PM

29,845 posts, read 24,947,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
Yep, divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book.
It works remarkable well, particularly when the population is dumbed down enough. Kinda makes me wonder if our joke of an education system was intentionally designed to produce inferior product.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events