Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 12:44 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,291,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Who cares? Lots of people, who express certain values, have children that go bad on them. Are we supposed to BBQ Sarah Palin and her husband , because their adult daughter went South of North? My own step daughter has chosen a life, contract to Ber upbringing, and is a waste of air, so, do my ex and I swing for that?

Bristol Palin is no different than hundreds of thousands of other kids who choose a wrong path. Seems that a wealthy upbringing brings less accountability to that choice, but if her parents were flaming, rich, liberals, would the situation, then, be less damning?
No, but Bristol was advocating for abstinence, which is a big reason this second oops ice is getting so much attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2015, 12:50 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,034,530 times
She's a hypocrite tramp.

How many baby daddies is this now?

Not that I care honestly, but this chick took $200,000 to preach that abstinence mess and here she is knocked up for a second time with no "husband" (which is really important to these fake people).

She acts like she couldn't use birth control.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:52 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,340,303 times
As my conservative Grandmother told my sister when she was preggers at 18 and single. "honey what is the big deal"? that is the way it happens now. Girls have babies thenget married, stop beating yourself up!" Sign of our times, whether you are liberal or conservative.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
She herself has said she messed up. I'm not going to stand around and kick her.
I am.

I'm also against her calling this baby a "disappointment" as if the kid had a choice in the matter.

She's a liar. Her entire family are nothing but trailer trash that got lucky when that ancient old man chose Palin to be his VP running mate. She's preached nothing but lies and garbage ever since, just like HER DAUGHTER.

Old 06-27-2015, 12:59 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,876,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
She's a hypocrite tramp.

How many baby daddies is this now?

Not that I care honestly, but this chick took $200,000 to preach that abstinence mess and here she is knocked up for a second time with no "husband" (which is really important to these fake people).

She acts like she couldn't use birth control.
Your post exhibits a lot of judgment, ignorance, and assumptions and proves my points in my previous post.

So if she used birth control ( u are assuming she didn't) and therefore didn't get pregnant, she "wouldn't" be a tramp? What of her prior fiancé... is he a (male) tramp too? Women are often harder on women, less forgiving when they should be more understanding.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:05 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,876,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
I am.

I'm also against her calling this baby a "disappointment" as if the kid had a choice in the matter.

She's a liar. Her entire family are nothing but trailer trash that got lucky when that ancient old man chose Palin to be his VP running mate. She's preached nothing but lies and garbage ever since, just like HER DAUGHTER.
You'd have to be very naïve to assume she meant the baby was a disappointment. She has proven that she values life, and her child(ren) as she chose to have her first baby when she could have ended the pregnancy. She clearly meant it of her situation of not being married and being pregnant.

I think your feelings about her mother's politics are coloring your view. Why else would you so vehemently attack this young woman?

I was never a fan of Palin for VP as I felt she didn't have enough experience or knowledge. However, we have a Prez who started out his term with less experience and we are all still here.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:09 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,644,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighLass View Post
It takes a lot of courage to have a child rather than choose abortion as many women do. I am not taking a stand for or against either, but simply making a statement about her choice to remain pregnant. She could have been like many others and hid the fact that she became pregnant (outside of marriage or not), but she chooses to have the baby, knowing she would incur the wrath of judgmental people.

In her sharing her message of abstinence, it looks to me like she was trying to save other young women from going through the struggles she had a young mother. I don't think we should be judging her for her efforts. Her marriage was just called off...she is willing to have this man's child without the benefit of being married to him. Use your imagination as to why this might be...and then, perhaps you will have empathy rather than judgment!! She has to be in such pain over this.

Her family's values are that they support her in her decision.

What really, really irks me about how women are treated when they are pregnant in cases like hers....is that people feel free to judge the woman and put her down. Not one word here about the man, his part in this. They were both responsible for birth control. He gets to walk around without a sign on his body that he made a mistake! Why are standards different for women? This is a rhetorical question....
Mmmm...we reach, up to the point where you damn the father. We don't know his situation, or whether he's stepping up or not. My step daughter became pregnant in this manner. The Father, I considered an extreme low life. Still do, by virtue of other things. I don't like him, and never will. However, he stepped up in responsibility for the child. Sacrificed a great deal, to do so, and he sees she is provided for. The step daughter , in turn, tried to deny him visitation, demanded twice what he was able to give, in monetary support, and did all she could to deny him any and all involvement in the child's life. Much as I don't like the guy, that was wrong.

There's more go it all, as well, but I don't want to go there. Suffice it to say, the kid DID step up, and she attempted to hang him for it. For monetary gain and personal revenge. The interests of the child didn't matter a whit to her. She comes by that honest. Her mother is the same way. Don't think, for a second, that Fathers are not held accountable. The sad fact is, those that DO step up, are hung for the crimes of those who don't. I highly doubt the Father of Bristol Palin child will skate on all responsibility. Quite the contrary, I believe, if he is trying to dodge, his life is over.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Your post exhibits a lot of judgment, ignorance, and assumptions and proves my points in my previous post.
The "wagging finger" that she and her mother used on others is being wagged right back in her face.

The only reason I'm calling her a "tramp" is due to HER judgmental attitude on others. She said she was NEVER going to have sex ever again until she was MARRIED.

Well, um...who's the daddy?

Cause it sure ain't her 'husband'.

Fake conservative hypocrite frauds.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:15 PM

30,446 posts, read 19,211,902 times
Quote:
You'd have to be very naïve to assume she meant the baby was a disappointment. She has proven that she values life, and her child(ren) as she chose to have her first baby when she could have ended the pregnancy. She clearly meant it of her situation of not being married and being pregnant.

I think your feelings about her mother's politics are coloring your view. Why else would you so vehemently attack this young woman?

I was never a fan of Palin for VP as I felt she didn't have enough experience or knowledge. However, we have a Prez who started out his term with less experience and we are all still here.
Sarah was a poor choice but then again, so was McCain. Nevertheless, the vindictive assaults they have taken have been educational as to the mean spirited nature exhibited to anyone that doesn't agree with their liberal political philosophy.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:

It's not just her mom.

It's HER as well. This "young woman" went on a speaker's trip telling other young ladies to abstain from sex. She also said she was NEVER going to have sex again until she was MARRIED. She LIED and took $200,000 from people falsely.

Bristol sat in the SEAT OF JUDGEMENT on OTHERS which is why I'm not letting her slide on this. She now wants "privacy", but this wasn't the bullcrap she was spewing on her fraudulent "no sex until married tour" she was on.

I don't care if young girls get pregnant. It's what it is sometimes, but SHE said she wasn't ever going to have sex again until she was MARRIED and she popped this same crap to all of her "followers" as well and now look at her.

Expecting a baby and probably doesn't even know who the daddy is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events