Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 07:26 PM

73,122 posts, read 62,944,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Are you claiming that this black woman from detroit voted for romney and that voting for obama should be considered a slight?
I'm not claiming anything. I'm asking you why you claimed she was an Obama voter. Do you know for a fact who she voted for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 07:39 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,901,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Isn't it interesting that neither article mentioned that the dead victim was white.
The initial reports showed pictures of both women.

Old 06-29-2015, 08:20 PM

53,133 posts, read 34,930,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm not claiming anything. I'm asking you why you claimed she was an Obama voter. Do you know for a fact who she voted for?
Odds are excellent that she voted for obama. do you disagree?

Old 06-29-2015, 08:23 PM

73,122 posts, read 62,944,273 times
Quote:
I disagree. I don't know that woman, so I'm not making any assumptions. Furthermore, why does it matter who she voted for? She committed a crime, and she going to do the time. What is so difficult about just leaving it at "she did the crime, now she's doing the time"?

Old 06-29-2015, 08:28 PM

519 posts, read 779,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I disagree. I don't know that woman, so I'm not making any assumptions. Furthermore, why does it matter who she voted for? She committed a crime, and she going to do the time. What is so difficult about just leaving it at "she did the crime, now she's doing the time"?
Why does it matter so much to you?

Old 06-29-2015, 08:59 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,894,383 times
I'm missing something here.

What the heck does the killer's political affiliation have to do with this crime?

Old 06-29-2015, 09:48 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,581,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

What the heck does the killer's political affiliation have to do with this crime?
Ridiculous posters who see politics in everything. Didn't take long for this one to devolve.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:04 PM

20,134 posts, read 16,244,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Ridiculous posters who see politics in everything. Didn't take long for this one to devolve.
Uhm..... It was a fight over presidential politics. One was Republican, the other Democrat. This really is one of those times where it is about politics. For some bizarre reason the press/ defense attorney refuse to identify who was on whose side.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:04 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,528,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Isn't it interesting that neither article mentioned that the dead victim was white.
No. But it is pathetic that some on this forum have so little going on in their lives that the race of the victim makes or breaks their self esteem.

I also think it's sad that some lack critical thinking skills and cannot understand the difference between this case and a case where the killer isn't so much as arrested (initially). Where the character of the deceased is put on trial.

Like most murders, the killer and the victim knew each other. In this case, the killer was black, but usually if the victim is white, so is the killer. That's right, white on white crime. Why should the public care about whites who are victims of blacks when whites kill each other all the time? There's never a peep from the white community about white on white violence.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:06 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,528,903 times
Quote:
Odds are even better that she didn't vote at all, but don't let me ruin your racist schick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events