Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 10:09 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,528,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepheyr View Post
Why does it matter so much to you?
He didn't start this. Why was it necessary to call her an "Obama voter"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 10:16 PM

3,748 posts, read 4,987,019 times
Murder by crock pot? Doesn't get much more trashy than that.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:21 PM

20,134 posts, read 16,244,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
He didn't start this. Why was it necessary to call her an "Obama voter"?
It may not be necessary to call her an Obama voter, or accurate since we don't even know if she voted. However, she was an Obama supporter.
Quote:
Livy reportedly told Sullivan that she “didn’t trust” Obama, and would be “voting Republican” in the upcoming election, which caused Sullivan to become “enraged,” grab the slow cooker from the kitchen and proceed to beat her friend to death with it.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:27 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,528,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
It may not be necessary to call her an Obama voter, or accurate since we don't even know if she voted. However, she was an Obama supporter.
So was Warren Buffet. I don't think killing his neighbors with crock pots is how he got rich, but I'm not sure.

It's not really relevant to mention who she supported, unless you're trying to make some racist point in a not so clever way.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:38 PM

20,134 posts, read 16,244,807 times
Quote:
So was Warren Buffet. I don't think killing his neighbors with crock pots is how he got rich, but I'm not sure.

It's not really relevant to mention who she supported, unless you're trying to make some racist point in a not so clever way.
What, you think the only political party blacks are allowed to be is Democratic? I'm not the one making that erroneous assumption, I know better. I'm black and a registered Republican. We do exist.

It's just interesting who was on what side. I don't get why it's being hidden.

Old 06-30-2015, 12:20 AM

3,563 posts, read 5,396,740 times
Default .41???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She didnt take her medication? At .41 what other medication do you need?
Isn't that technically comotose? She must have been running on some sixth sense of some kind.

Old 06-30-2015, 02:46 AM

261 posts, read 513,943 times
Violent out burst like this that lead to a tragedy have always been popping up with people under the influence of alcohol. Juxtapose to marijuana -- to this date not a single recorded death or out burst of any kind has been reported while under its influence alone and people still freak out about it and its use.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:23 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,524,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Doesn't matter now. Justice was dealt properly. Said killer is going to do the time. Killing someone under the influence of alcohol is 2nd degree murder, so it carries a sentence of 15 to life. The woman got 23 years, so she will do the time.
She'll be out in 5 to 7 with good behavior.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:33 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,901,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Odds are excellent that she voted for obama. do you disagree?
The murdered woman lived in HUD housing , so according to some, she voted for Obama.

The murderer is black so according to some, she voted for Obama.

This forum demonstrates "politics" is a broad topic, well beyond whomever is sitting the oval at the moment. Politics can also mean any interpersonal conflict.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:47 AM

53,133 posts, read 34,930,648 times
Quote:
Odds are even better that she didn't vote at all, but don't let me ruin your racist schick.
let's see. a black woman from Detroit caves in her white friend's head with a crock pot, and your immediate response is to shriek that I'm a 'racist' for deducing that she's an Obama voter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events