Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2015, 07:07 AM

2,526 posts, read 1,592,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Why is it so hard for people to get this ?!
Tricky, isn't it … ???

GLBT persons have "rights" too ...

Old 09-03-2015, 07:09 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,041 times
Quote:
Hey no insult intended but you don't seem to get it. Government is run for the good of the people - not the individual. We can't legislate down to the least common denominator or the rules and regulations don't function.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:14 AM

29,444 posts, read 14,628,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
For sure, every school's number one job is teaching science, math, history, etc. … and not being a cutting edge special place for progress of social movements …

But in order for learning to take place, the students must perceive "school" to be a [B]safe and welcoming environment[/b] …
In the past, GLBT children were just "thrown under the bus" … and even abused and rejected …
But we try not to do that any more … Some people object to this, for various reasons … and the solution is obviously simple and "straight" forward … unless … your beloved child is one of those troublesome human beings who is GLBT through no fault or choice of his/her own ...
And you think by letting this XY T teen into the girls bathroom /locker room is a safe and welcoming environment ?! Unbelievable. First off, as you can see by the many replies in this thread, it is hard for adults to get a grasp on this yet you expect teen girls and boys to understand while they are changing in the locker room or showering, that so and so's penis is no big deal because they really "feel" like a girl in their minds. Come on, get your head out of the books and into the real world.

How many people that have replied here have daughters and feel they would have no problem letting this teen into the locker room with them ? I wonder how the teen girls feel about it ?

Old 09-03-2015, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Hey no insult intended but you don't seem to get it. Government is run for the good of the people - not the individual. We can't legislate down to the least common denominator or the rules and regulations don't function.
Ah, I was agreeing with your post...

Old 09-03-2015, 07:17 AM

769 posts, read 782,104 times
Quote:
Because Transgender are not their birth gender anymore.

If you force people to use the facilities that are assigned to their birth gender, you'll force people like "Buck Angel" to use the ladies restroom.

Do you REALLY want that?!?

He still has a vagina. That's a real example of a Trans person. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Angel

Old 09-03-2015, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
Tricky, isn't it … ???

GLBT persons have "rights" too ...
The line has to be drawn somewhere. I don't see gay or lesbian people demanding special bathrooms and locker rooms, it has to be just as uncomfortable for them as it would be for this T teen.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:21 AM

17,142 posts, read 15,350,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by octo View Post

If you force people to use the facilities that are assigned to their birth gender, you'll force people like "Buck Angel" to use the ladies restroom.

He still has a vagina. That's a real example of a Trans person. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Angel
He/She should use unisex facilities. She made a choice to become a He. Accept the fact that you're different and deal with it.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:22 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,269,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
This is about transgenders, not homosexuals. They should not be confused with one another. Gays use restroom like straights do.
Lord.

Why is it that social justice warriors insist on conflating homosexuals with transgendered people (LGBT, anyone) but when I use my lack of prejudice against homosexuals to drive home the point that I'm not a universally bigoted person lacking in open-mindedness, I am the one accused of conflating them when I see NO relation between them?

Old 09-03-2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octo View Post

The Buckster is a female... although a very many looking one.

Wow...society has just gone bat$_hit crazy.

I'm out , everyone have a great day.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:26 AM

17,142 posts, read 15,350,560 times
Quote:
The Buckster is a female... although a very many looking one.

Wow...society has just gone bat$_hit crazy.

I'm out , everyone have a great day.

I am as weirded-out as you.
I wonder what's next?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events