Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2015, 07:06 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,041,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Introversion is definitely horrible for your chances at love, I don't think there is any denying that. That doesn't make it impossible, however. Same with the kind heart. Yes, many women might give lip service to wanting the nice guy, but often the nice guy is a form of settling. Are nice guys with kind hearts typically powerful leaders, strong protectors, great providers?

Be who you are. The right person may come along, or she may not. Learn to live for and love yourself, for that is what will sustain you no matter who comes and goes.
I am very introverted, although thankfully not kind hearted. I get some despite my loathsome lack of "social skills" because I'm tall and somewhat good looking. This fact has not improved my outlook on the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
This is pretty week. I'm not an introvert but I have (for the most part) a kind heart. I've never had a problem with not being attracted to me for that reason. If you believe this you're seeing the wrong kind of women. Or maybe you're not seeing women. Save for the ones in the centerfold. That is until the pages get stuck together.
Sigh. The female default to shaming is one of the human race's wearisome constants. If you every get in an argument with one, it's because you're a virgin, or are poorly endowed, or something. I get it. Thanks.

Last edited by tairos; 09-13-2015 at 07:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 07:16 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tairos View Post
Sigh. The female default to shaming is one of the human races wearisome constants. If you every get in an argument with one, it's because you're a virgin, or are poorly endowed, or something. I get it. Thanks.
Even worse is assuming things about people just because they don't agree with you.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:34 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,041,681 times
Quote:
Even worse is assuming things about people just because they don't agree with you.
Because there were no assumptions in your rebuttal. Lulz

Old 09-13-2015, 07:36 PM

1,273 posts, read 992,067 times
Quote:
The most repellant personality traits in a man to women are introversion and a kind heart. I suppose I'll never be quiet learned enough to see why these qualities warrant apology.
That is the most asinine, self serving crap I have ever heard.
My husband is a kind hearted introvert. My husband, the man I married. The man I almost cheated on, who I confessed to, and who still loves and trusts me despite my failings. He is no."alpha" male, infact people on this and another message board dared to call him a cuckold and a pushover because he forgave me and is so stinking kind hearted. A real kind hearted man, a forgiving loving man, doesn't care what society thinks he should or shouldn't act like. He doesn't use labels like alpha or beta male, he doesn't care if a certain woman or type of woman likes him, and he stays true to himself without regard to cultural expectations.

Get out with your self pity and develop a personality that doesn't blsme others, and you will attract someone. And when you do, appreciate that someone for who they are and not who you think they should be.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
^ hell, I myself wish for two more of all of that!
Noooo, short guys are hot.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Actually no. I'm just pushing your buttons. What can I say? Everyone likes slumming from time to time.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Noooo, short guys are hot.
Wait, are we talking short height wise or wise?

Old 09-13-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
What???????
That is some serious projection you got going there. You may want to get that looked at.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Wait, are we talking short height wise or wise?
Average size of the American male, ah, member is 4". Anything above that is bonus

Anything below that can certainly be made up for in other ways.

Old 09-13-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Average size of the American male, ah, member is 4". Anything above that is bonus
Not only was I not aware of this, but I now can't help but wonder how they determined this. Did they take a sample (a demographic cross section of the male pop, for example) and get them to agree to drop their shorts and someone came by with a ruler? Did they provide visual aides to, uh, ensure accurate measurements?

How exactly are these conclusions reached?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events