Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2015, 05:59 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,481,533 times

Advertisements

I didn't care for either of those Presidents'.................it's not the point people..........deal with the present moment focus please we have to keep our country safe first it's not our problem and we would do well to start minding our business because in case no one is paying attention this country is pretty f*cked up

Are we forgetting about the $19 Trillion in debt or the poor job recovery or any number of ClusterF*ck of problems we have in Amerika

We don't have the time/money/desire to take in culturally backward people that need to clean up their own Shiate pile and stop playing helpless victim.

If you think with your logical, rational brain, instead of your heart you will do much better and get less manipulated in life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 06:06 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
I didn't suggest anything involving the Iraq war at any time. *You* did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
There's people who actually think Muslim terrorist attacks are due to American action from the past decade? The past two decades? Three? Hahaha. That's a good one.
Could you explain what you meant here, then? I'll ask you again: do you honestly believe that the Iraq War was legitimate, and if so, that it has had no negative impact on the region as a whole, or in Europe, or, possibly now, the US? I'm not asking you to "delve into the intricacies" of the war, btw.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:08 PM

1,664 posts, read 3,957,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
No, and our refugee program is pretty stringent already and it takes a long time. Oh sorry to break to you but the attackers were French NATIONALS and Belgian NATIONALS. Not Syrian refugees.

But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

And these radicalized, first generation adherents of Islam murdered 129 innocent folks. Islam is not compatible with Western culture. It is a political system that demands submission to the overlords which gee, are Islamists. There is no room for any other beliefs. They might have been living in France and Belgium, but their hearts and minds were immersed in Islam.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:14 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Could you explain what you meant here, then? I'll ask you again: do you honestly believe that the Iraq War was legitimate, and if so, that it has had no negative impact on the region as a whole, or in Europe, or, possibly now, the US? I'm not asking you to "delve into the intricacies" of the war, btw.
My statement was made quite clear on the previous page. If you don't like my responses, stop asking me non-relevant questions. You're quite pesty in your insistence that I engage you in the topic of your choice. Take my refusal to indulge your desire to chat about my opinion of the Iraq War as a 'win' if you wish. I'm sticking to my original statement that the Muslim desire to stamp out lives is a thousands year-old objective that pre-dates any modern American conflict.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:07 PM

932 posts, read 899,645 times
Why is it that USA lets anyone come here? Why is it that we keep accepting people. USA is already overpopulated! Close those dang borders and quit letting in people

Old 11-16-2015, 07:37 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Those are two different questions and two different objectives. I feel the Iraq war was legitimate but I also feel it has had a negative effect on the region.

But Saddam and his family were not nice people, they heavily used torture, and I am not talking about water boarding, and they used rape as tools and for pleasure.

I feel the Arab Spring had more to do with the civil war in Libya than the war in Iraq.

Also you should check your facts. France actually opposed the second invasion of Iraq so why are they being attacked if this is retaliation for the war in Iraq? I have no reason to believe that ISIS had any love for Saddam.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:40 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
The federal govt does not have the authority to bring refugees into the country in the first place - it is unconstitutional.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:47 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,387 times
Quote:
Which "Iraq" war … ???

Iraq against Iran (1980-88), in which we *good*guys* actively assisted Saddam's regime … ???
Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait (1990) … ???
Gulf War I (1990-91), in which United Nations forces expelled Iraq from Kuwait … ???
Gulf War II (2003) … ???

Old 11-16-2015, 10:00 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
Here is a portrait of the “refugees”. Notice the body builder in front. He is posing for a selfie but our boys have to go and fight for him. He is just a portrait of a starving refugee. That’s one impressive Samsung tablet. Your typical refugee ware. My iphone dies at the end of the day but these guys managed to keep theirs charged on a dingy.

Old 11-16-2015, 10:10 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Here is a portrait of the “refugees”. Notice the body builder in front. He is posing for a selfie but our boys have to go and fight for him. He is just a portrait of a starving refugee. That’s one impressive Samsung tablet. Your typical refugee ware. My iphone dies at the end of the day but these guys managed to keep theirs charged on a dingy.
Probably an Advance Guard for the coming invasion of Space Aliens ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events