Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 02:08 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,331,722 times

Advertisements

Judging by my experience with women, ISIS just lost!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 02:10 PM

36,514 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpm1 View Post
There is no 'right to fight'. There is only what is effective. This is war not swim team.

Does an inferior tank company have the right to sell us tanks? Just because? Even tho they are inferior?
But you realize when there has been a draft, many of the boys were no more effective than the average woman. You assume every male is strong and capable both physically and mentally for combat?

Old 12-03-2015, 02:12 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,058 times
Quote:
Why do I care? Because it comes out of my wallet. NOBODY has the right to serve on the front lines.

I see you dont debate the point that they are generally inferior soldiers? Or am I incorrect?
Pentagon has passed it. Women can fight.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:12 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,413,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
But you realize when there has been a draft, many of the boys were no more effective than the average woman. You assume every male is strong and capable both physically and mentally for combat?
Citation?

Men are far more readily shaped into infantry than women. Which is why men have been the ones drafted into infantry roles for thousands of years.

I am opposed to the draft due to breeding capacity reasons, I am opposed to voluntary service due to the reasons I posted earlier in the thread. It would be better to draft old men and old women than it would be to draft young women if it came to it. Young women are far more valuable.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Pentagon has passed it. Women can fight.
Yes, we all get that I think? Do you have a counterpoint to make? Or just restating the party line?

Old 12-03-2015, 02:23 PM

58 posts, read 51,126 times
You know I really hate when the excuses "women could be captured and raped" and "if women get killed it hurts our breeding numbers" etc. etc.

First off, THOUSANDS of women in America get raped and beaten/killed/maimed by their boyfriends/husbands etc. yet not much is ever done about that. So a woman could be captured and raped, it's horrible but how many women in America alone are repeatedly raped and beaten every day? At least in the military they have assault rifles, pistols, knives and grenades. As a woman myself I can tell you a woman has a hell of a lot more to worry about that happening in America then out in combat.

And for the ridiculous "women will be killed and could hurt our population", huh??? The world is GROSSLY over populated as it is, and even in wars today it's not as if tens of thousands or millions of men are being killed, there are over 350 Million+ people in America, a little over half are women, so unless a possible female death toll could be close to 50+ Million I VERY highly doubt letting women into combat will hurt population numbers at all.

Sorry, but I really hate when this issue comes up and men act like it's so horrible the thought of bad things happening to women in war when thousands of women in the west face things just as bad, if not worse at home every day!

Old 12-03-2015, 02:26 PM

58 posts, read 51,126 times
Quote:
Citation?

Men are far more readily shaped into infantry than women. Which is why men have been the ones drafted into infantry roles for thousands of years.

I am opposed to the draft due to breeding capacity reasons, I am opposed to voluntary service due to the reasons I posted earlier in the thread. It would be better to draft old men and old women than it would be to draft young women if it came to it. Young women are far more valuable.
Breeding capacity? How many women in the west have lost the ability to breed due to their men killing or maiming them? Women are so valuable, huh? Then why do thousands of women get treated like dirt every day?

Old 12-03-2015, 02:32 PM

1,829 posts, read 2,235,903 times
Standards will drop to accommodate brute strength and endurance weakness in women.

Not saying no women can qualify (I know some that have the size, strength, drive, endurance, etc. - it's just a very limited number), or all men can qualify (the wash out rate for Ranger programs is relatively high, and extremely high when compared to "other" Army schools).

But in order to meet "goals" for an arbitrary % of women serving in the Rangers and Spec Ops, standards will drop...

Old 12-03-2015, 02:46 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,589,364 times
It's all part of the agenda to break down traditional roles in society.
Make no mistake.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
Breeding capacity? How many women in the west have lost the ability to breed due to their men killing or maiming them? Women are so valuable, huh? Then why do thousands of women get treated like dirt every day?
The only reason a draft would be implemented is world war. In such a scenario casualties would be high. Fielding a high percentage of women draftees of breeding age endangers the future of the country. Old women? No problem. Men? No problem? Breeding age women? Big problem.

Population health is compromised by such a move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events