Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 10:36 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,100 times

Advertisements

Glad to hear this! This P.O.S. used his position of power to take advantage of these women, all of whom were probably marginalized members of society. Sickening. NO ONE should be above the law. Hopefully this twisted piece of excrement rots in prison for the rest of his life.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 12-10-2015 at 11:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2015, 06:30 AM

997 posts, read 1,060,503 times
Was very happy to see on the news this morning that he's been convicted. Despicable human being - have fun in jail!

Old 12-11-2015, 07:41 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
There are few things worse than a dirty cop.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:58 AM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
People like him boggle my mind. I'm 30. I have a good career going for me. I have my whole life ahead of me, not to mention a wonderful boyfriend at my side. Hurting other people and breaking the law to land myself in prison for life would be the last thing on my mind.

Why the hell did this guy do these things? He's had a good career going for him.
The guy did it because he's an authority figure & in a position of power, and thought he could get away with it without consequences. Others in a position of power have done this for years & haven't had anything bad happen to him.

Also, the women he was abusing were typically on the outskirts/fringes of society.

In any case, glad this guy got caught & convicted - he needs to stay locked up for the rest of his life. A message needs to be sent that no matter who you are, you are accountable for your actions. Maybe what happened to him will keep other authority figures from doing the same thing....maybe.

Old 12-11-2015, 12:16 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,112,029 times
I wonder... while he was being led out he was crying and said "I didn't do it".

Just a thought experiment. What if he was innocent? How could he have been set up?

Old 12-11-2015, 12:44 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,036,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I wonder... while he was being led out he was crying and said "I didn't do it".

Just a thought experiment. What if he was innocent? How could he have been set up?
Lots of crooks cry and claim innocence.

You have to remember that the cops investigating this case tracked down most of the women and only after questioning them did they tell the full story. It's not like several women got together and decided to frame this guy. Plus they had witnesses like the one boyfriend who saw the creep break into his girlfriends house for a second rape attempt.

That and all the GPS data that put him everywhere all the women said he was in......places he shouldn't have been while on duty......

No way to fake all that.....too many people involved. Someone would tell.

It like the 911 troofers.....they want people to believe that the totally incompetent government we have could somehow carry out those attacks......the conveniently gloss over the fact that it would require literally 100s of people in a dozen different fed organizations all working in concert and nobody leaking anything. Right....

Old 12-11-2015, 12:47 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,464,617 times
I still do not trust police even thou I give them my respect. Stories like this make people fearful and hate police.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:00 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,257,187 times
I'm glad he was brought to justice. It's crazy how a little bit of power turns some people totally evil.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:16 PM

23,464 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanokie View Post
Lots of crooks cry and claim innocence.
Yep, any con will claim they are innocent even when they are caught while committing the crime.
He started crying from the first guilty verdict and never stopped.

Quote:
You have to remember that the cops investigating this case tracked down most of the women and only after questioning them did they tell the full story. It's not like several women got together and decided to frame this guy. Plus they had witnesses like the one boyfriend who saw the creep break into his girlfriends house for a second rape attempt.

That and all the GPS data that put him everywhere all the women said he was in......places he shouldn't have been while on duty......

No way to fake all that.....too many people involved. Someone would tell.

It like the 911 troofers.....they want people to believe that the totally incompetent government we have could somehow carry out those attacks......the conveniently gloss over the fact that it would require literally 100s of people in a dozen different fed organizations all working in concert and nobody leaking anything. Right....
Plus there was DNA evidence from one of the victims inside of Holtzclaw's pants.

What goes around comes around. No doubt he'll learn how it felt for his victims to be raped once he ends up in prison.

Old 12-11-2015, 01:48 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,779,917 times
Thing is, he'll go into PC upon arrival. They know he'll be killed in gen pop the moment he's in there.

High profile people/names get treated carefully. Had he been job blow from Alabama, he'd get no preference as to treatment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events