Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 07:39 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Me too. And now that I'm 114, I still do.

El Nox
you're 114 years old and fantasizing of older women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2015, 07:48 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,009,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hundreds of times ???? Those 16 year olds sure are active little bunnies, aren't they ??

Don
and that was only the first weekend together. The pace picked up from there.

Old 12-14-2015, 08:08 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,676,468 times
Sick woman, when he "was in the hospital"? Sleeping with an underage person is sick, but your nephew is just sick and twisted.

Lock this hag up!

Old 12-14-2015, 08:28 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,447,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Yeah ... both of them.

El Nox

Old 12-14-2015, 08:38 PM

932 posts, read 898,755 times
these kids got it good and dont even know. they need to quit telling on theirselves. When we were younger we swore to secrecy

Old 12-15-2015, 02:34 AM

23,212 posts, read 29,023,557 times
Last I read, age of consent was 14 in Italy (Would the Vatican have it any other way?), and if this happened it Italy, you wouldn't hear about it!

And those in Italy that read this article........................................... .........

Old 12-15-2015, 05:34 AM

14,394 posts, read 11,235,091 times
Quote:
Yeah ... both of them.

El Nox
Here's one...

Old 12-15-2015, 05:36 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,112,566 times
Quote:
Yeah ... both of them.

El Nox
Ooo, a threesome! How many would make it out alive!! Paramedics better be outside the house.

Mick

Old 12-15-2015, 05:52 AM

35,683 posts, read 21,035,253 times
it's not funny- can't say what I want because of the rules-- but many of these men turn out to be horrible in the future== trust anger and respect issues --

Old 12-15-2015, 06:02 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Not sure I follow all this. The guy is now 22 or 23. We are likely into only the 2008/9 era and there is likely a statute of limitation.. In some places in the US a 15 yo is legal.

And it is not pedophilia. Rather Ephebophilia the version for late teens.
Sexual consent in TX is 17 years old. That is all that matters in this case. The age of sexual consent in Mexico is 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakscsd View Post
I agree in concept. But not if the adult is in a "power" position over the victim. In this case the aunt was proving room and board and was the de facto parent. This gives the adult the power and the kid may have felt he had no choice in that scenario. That is wrong, regardless of the victims age.
Yes, I agree. Most can't see this. There is a reason for the law and if the majority of people wanted it changed, it would change. States have actually been increasing the age of sexual consent because of these predators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsAll View Post
So if the woman was in her late 50s or early 60s and the nephew was in his, say, early 30s, would it have all been OK with the law (other than that she was having sexual relations with someone who wasn't her husband)? Is the issue ONLY the age of the nephew (a 15-16-year-old teenager) or is it that he was her nephew that the law is disturbed by? So if this nephew of hers was 32 and she was 59 or 61, would the law say nothing about it or would they still take her down because it is her nephew instead of a non-relative?
Consenting adults. Look it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you have children?? nasty ol geezers-- double standard fro sure. she was caught, and if nothing else will be labeled... there is enough ol geezers out there in fact--here is a few -be glad to make out with you honey- leave the kids alone.
and why is i now coming to the front? something had to happened for those "good times" to be news
She was a predator. Predators want to "control" because of serious psychological problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IShootNikon View Post
At that age (15 yr old male, 35 yr old female) both hormones are raging. Recipe for disaster or however you want to look at it. I'm sure it was a nightly adventure
At least the female was sexually peaking at that point and she was the one that initiated the abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Yeah, I would think "fantasizing" would be all that would be possible there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Sick woman, when he "was in the hospital"? Sleeping with an underage person is sick, but your nephew is just sick and twisted.

Lock this hag up!
Agree. She obviously sick and will strike again. Maybe she did try to seduce someone else and this is how her past got dragged through the media. I bet there is much more to the story and maybe more victims.
To those who think this is just nothing, imagine yourself having to send your child to live with his aunt and uncle. The aunt initiates and continues to have sexual relations with your son. Imagine you sent your daughter and the uncle initiates sexual relations with her. How funny is that? Just a good time? What if the boy would be homeless if kicked out of that house and the aunt comes on like this? Would he "work" for his keep?

There is a reason that they have these laws. There are some really sick people out there. This aunt is one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events