Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 03:22 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,671 times

Advertisements

Cowardly Cop Kills Family's CAT with a Shotgun Because It Hissed at Him | The Daily Sheeple

What would we do without these brave men and women in their cop costumes putting their lives on the line daily? I always feel better knowing mental midgets on steroids and carrying weapons are here saving the day from evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2015, 03:58 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Cowardly Cop Kills Family's CAT with a Shotgun Because It Hissed at Him | The Daily Sheeple

What would we do without these brave men and women in their cop costumes putting their lives on the line daily? I always feel better knowing mental midgets on steroids and carrying weapons are here saving the day from evil.
Step up internet hero's.. Defend all God's creatures great and small

Or bleat... Ba ba ba

Why the heck would police.even respond... And why shoot an animal UNLESS it was rabid...
And of course since that's impossible.to definitively prove.. Then default back to best course of action

But op.... As a dedicated champion of the downtrodden.. And in this case the defenseless helpless animal.. Why don't you personally make the world better....
Be the change you wish for.... Or.. Just be an ineffectual complainer

At some point all police haters in this forum should do something effective to address their concerns... Internet chatting won't change anything...

Don't you agree?

Very little follow-up in this story..let's follow the outcome of the potential cat murderer

Old 12-19-2015, 04:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,600,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post

I fear there would be complete anarchy.

Most cops, I believe, mean well and do a good job. The problem with them as a whole, however, is the boys club mentality, making them all less trustworthy. Good cops remain silent about the wrong doing and the bad ones protect one another and try to shut down discussion.

If I was in a profession with a percentage of peers that put us in a bad light because they were nut jobs, I'd do whatever I could to purge the industry of those making the rest of us look bad.

Then again, I have nothing to hide.

Old 12-19-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I fear there would be complete anarchy.

Most cops, I believe, mean well and do a good job. The problem with them as a whole, however, is the boys club mentality, making them all less trustworthy. Good cops remain silent about the wrong doing and the bad ones protect one another and try to shut down discussion.

If I was in a profession with a percentage of peers that put us in a bad light because they were nut jobs, I'd do whatever I could to purge the industry of those making the rest of us look bad.

Then again, I have nothing to hide.
I'd have to disagree. Police in general in America are cowardly psychopaths. The relatively few "good" cops won't last long around the majority of cops that are "bad" to one degree or another.

Here's another interesting article. The comments are very telling. The tide is turning against the domestic terrorists with badges. Police Can Shoot Your Dog for No Reason, Even Though a Dog Hasn't Killed a Cop in 70 Years (if Ever) | The Daily Sheeple

Old 12-19-2015, 04:48 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,818,209 times
That's outrageous. Poor cat.

I will say that plenty of us in this family have found our share of stray cats and dogs, and never has anyone called the police.. I would imagine they have more important things to do.

That officer sounds like a nut, but hardly represents the overwhelming majority of police.

Old 12-19-2015, 04:51 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,447,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Try teaching.

El Nox

Old 12-19-2015, 04:54 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,807,166 times
That cat was a thug! It was going for a gun!

Old 12-19-2015, 05:06 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,636,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Agree!

This cop is a hero! He took out a murderous kittycat crip!

Old 12-19-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Agree!

This cop is a hero! He took out a murderous kittycat crip!
No kidding! At least the cop made it home safely after his shift. Barely! Had to have been a close brush with death! Again, hats off to these brave men and women that selflessly risk their lives keeping the rest of us safe from these vicious cats and dogs, birds, etc!

Old 12-19-2015, 05:13 PM

3,321 posts, read 2,134,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
This would've never happened to a white cat. #OrangeCatsMatter
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events