Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 07:16 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,574 times

Advertisements

Goes to prove the old adage, instant a-hole just add alcohol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2016, 07:23 AM

1,535 posts, read 1,391,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
She will also probably lose her medical license
I doubt it. My general understanding is that it is very difficult to take away some one's medical license for criminal activity not related to their practice of medicine.

Old 01-22-2016, 08:05 AM

17,202 posts, read 15,390,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post

True. Plenty of cabbies get robbed, beaten and killed. I think the reason this went where it did was because of her profession because we think of doctors as these infallible beings. And that's simply not true. They have the same problems any of us do.
I mean if headline said college girl got drunk and assaulted cabbie doesn't sound as meaty as Neurology Doctor in residency at Miami hospital assaulted cabbie. The first one you would think Meh what's new, the other you think Holy crap what happened.
Very true, and it's kind of a shame that due to the nature of today's society (obsession with posting videos on social media) her entire future might be ruined.

Old 01-22-2016, 08:45 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
What if all this happened because someone slipped something in her drink while she was out? You never know.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:33 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
What if all this happened because someone slipped something in her drink while she was out? You never know.
Ha ha. What drug causes that? If she wasn't a woman and hot would you even think that? I doubt it.

Did she cause the damage to the back door too? I wish hed have dragged her out by her hair when she was tossing his stuff on the street or perhaps bopped het on the nose when she kicked him.

But alas. Double standards.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:06 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times
This chick is a perfect example of a butterface. She also makes those stupid "look at me" poses on her social media sites. Can't stand those people. But she's got a nice bod. She'd do fine as a stripper. I don't think she should be working in the medical field any time soon. What she needs is a few nights in jail and 200+ hours of community service. She needs to be taught humility. People like this need to be brought down to earth. Have her drive a Uber cab for a month and pick up drunken fools on a Friday or Saturday night.

Once she really understands what it feels like to be humiliated and is really sorry for her actions she can start the process of getting work again. You need to make an example out of people like this so it discourages others. There are way too many stupid people out there.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:20 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
if she smoked a joint instead of getting drunk this wouldn't have happened. I will never understand why alcohol is legal and cannabis isn't.
Agreed. I have never heard of an angry stoner.

Old 01-22-2016, 11:34 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Interesting:

Should she be dismissed from residency over this? | Student Doctor Network

Old 01-22-2016, 11:42 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
This chick is a perfect example of a butterface. She also makes those stupid "look at me" poses on her social media sites. Can't stand those people. But she's got a nice bod. She'd do fine as a stripper. I don't think she should be working in the medical field any time soon. What she needs is a few nights in jail and 200+ hours of community service. She needs to be taught humility. People like this need to be brought down to earth. Have her drive a Uber cab for a month and pick up drunken fools on a Friday or Saturday night.

Once she really understands what it feels like to be humiliated and is really sorry for her actions she can start the process of getting work again. You need to make an example out of people like this so it discourages others. There are way too many stupid people out there.
You think she has not been brought down to earth? I bet many people have done stupid stuff like this, maybe not to this extent, but social media has a way of broadcasting this more than years ago. I know I would not want a video of what I have done in the past. I see a lot of hatred on this thread about this girl. Is she a "butterface", no. Does she have a nice body, yes. Did she screw up, yes. Does that mean everybody needs to jump on the hate bandwagon. Probably not but that is what is happening. Maybe we should just stone her and get it over with.

Old 01-22-2016, 01:21 PM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
You think she has not been brought down to earth? I bet many people have done stupid stuff like this, maybe not to this extent, but social media has a way of broadcasting this more than years ago. I know I would not want a video of what I have done in the past. I see a lot of hatred on this thread about this girl. Is she a "butterface", no. Does she have a nice body, yes. Did she screw up, yes. Does that mean everybody needs to jump on the hate bandwagon. Probably not but that is what is happening. Maybe we should just stone her and get it over with.
Ok now you are taking it too far. Yes we all have done some regretful things but I've never hit someone in public, or trash a cab driver's car. Normal people don't resort to violence like this woman. When I was young and dumber I knew my limitations. I knew there were things I couldn't do. This spoiled brat is an mature, adult woman. Not a drunken teen or collage kid. She is a professional that works in the medical field that is supposed to help people.

She deserves the hate she is getting. She did this to herself. No one forced her to attack the uber driver. And now, thanks so camera phones this woman is being exposed. She needs to be made an example out of so that other people think twice about assaulting people for no reason. If she was defending herself then this would be a different story but the video is as clear as day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events