Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 12:26 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times

Advertisements

The Iron Order MC (a nationwide club "gang" partially comprised of current and former cops, ATF, and Military Police) is involved in yet another killing in a public place. I believe current membership is around 2,000, which is in the neighborhood of twice the size of the Hells Angels, for reference.

This club is fairly new. Across the country they have been provoking real motorcycle clubs into violence for the last couple of years. They dress up to play bad boy and when the **** hits the fan they call the police, as they are protected since cops are in the club.

As I understand it, there have now been enough instances of this that the ATF and FBI officially consider the Iron Order MC a gang and and have publicly acknowledged that part of their m.o. is to instigate problems with real motorcycle clubs. Yes, you read that right, there are active police in a "CRIMINAL GANG".

If you think you need to be scared of the guys on tv shows like Gangland, you need to reconsider. Once again, the guys operating with impunity and potentially the most dangerous to you are police. This most recent brawl was with the Mongols MC. Essentially, these guys go around starting **** and then call the cops to press charges. Real clubs tend to shy away from the public. The Iron Order is a whole 'nother animal. You will be hearing their name in the news more...

https://cdanews.com/2016/01/rival-ga...show-shooting/

Old 01-31-2016, 12:48 AM

The Iron Brotherhood is another cop club. They wear a 3 piece patch and their website is pretty much a direct copy of the average 1% outlaw webpage, except with more bravado.

A couple of years ago in Arizona they had a fun night getting drunk on the town. IIRC---With some or all of them already drunk, they went to a bar that had a no colors rule. The cops were giving plenty of attitude at the door and the doorman didn't know what to do since they were police, so he stepped aside and they went in.

Once inside at least one of them attacked a patron and broke his nose. Then the cops predictably lied, giving stories that conflicted with both eye witness accounts AND video surveillance. If this is you or me, we are now at the point of assault and obstruction of justice. I don't think any of them were ever punished. IIRC the official police line after it was all said and done was that nothing came of the case due to "lack of cooperation"!

DPS link...
DPS report: Officer started Prescott bar brawl

The website...be sure to notice all the attitude
page1

Old 01-31-2016, 01:23 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,894 times
Why bother

Last edited by notmeofficer; 01-31-2016 at 01:49 AM..

Old 01-31-2016, 01:54 AM

1. I don't hate police.

2. What are you arguing with here? This is an ongoing situation in the motorcycle community. These clubs are ongoing enterprises. You're comments about police self regulating themselves...yeah right.

3. These clubs could have chosen/created any kind of logos/insignia in existence, or created their own. Instead they chose to copy the traditional mc layout. Why? Obviously they want to play bad boy. None of this is made up. The activities and violence surrounding these clubs is bolstered by police membership. If you are who you say you are, you should have a pretty easy time checking into the Iron Order MC.

Does a little piece of you die every time a bad cop does something bad?

Old 01-31-2016, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Why bother
The United States as a whole weeps about our loss of whatever you just deleted.

Scroll down to "signs of concern"...

A new surge is fueling membership in military motorcycle clubs

Old 01-31-2016, 11:02 AM

1,535 posts, read 1,391,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Essentially, these guys go around starting **** and then call the cops to press charges.
It depends on what is meant by starting things. Their website states that they refuse to follow the "Only we can wear state rocker "X" or "Only we, and those we invite attend public event "Z", or go to bar "B" rules imposed by 1% clubs.

Some of the trouble may stem from their refusal to follow these types of rules. Though I am not a fan of biker clubs, and have never even ridden a motorcycle, submitting to those rules only emboldens the dominate club to impose even more rules which leads to more deaths.

That aside, Iron Order members committing criminal acts should face the same criminal charges as those members of the 1% or semi 1% do. Many of these groups seek to legitimize themselves by contributing to charities etc. One good way to prevent this legitimization is to refuse their donations and refuse their participation in toy drives etc.

Last edited by Cryptic; 01-31-2016 at 11:17 AM..

Old 01-31-2016, 12:54 PM

932 posts, read 899,482 times
Bunch of thugs terrorizing the city

Old 01-31-2016, 01:08 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,473,727 times
First time I ever saw these bozo's was in an upscale restaurant in MD. They were wearing their 'cuts', kept their sunglasses on, talking loudly & cussing; basically annoying everyone around them. When I noticed one had a pistol in an IWB holster (not usual 1%er attire in MD) I Googled their name and found they were a cop club.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:42 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,148,500 times
Okay, so I'm scratching Denver off the retirement city list.

Is it just me, or is this thread reading like a 'my outlaw gang is more legit than yours' thread?

If the basis of the gripe is they need to be stopped, don't the so-called 1%ers know they will go down right along with them?

The history of Outlaw MC's has always involved former military.

Who knows? Maybe a conspiracy theorist would claim that the government is preparing for complete anarchy. *shrugs*

Peace.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:00 PM

Denver Post this morning...

Mongols: "Cop club" started fatal brawl at Denver motorcycle expo - The Denver Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events