Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 10:09 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,482,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
If this were a sex with a sheep followed by a tasty mutton stew, the dog lovers wouldn't be apoplectic. Put somebody to death for having sex with a dog and then killing it? That's over the top.
Wow! Seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 10:12 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,668,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHorseLady View Post
See my post, from someone who actually lives with animals and knows at least a tiny bit about biology (which you clearly don't), about how rape is pretty much non-existent in the animal world, and why.

If you leave a horse or a cow or any other animal with an annual breeding cycle to their own devices out in the wild, guess what they do? They breed - and the female calls the shots on when, and it's usually about a month after giving birth (in horses it's called the foal heat and we try to not allow breeding then for the health of the mare). Since sex among animals is NOT like sex with humans, because animals only engage in it when the female is in estrus and likely to conceive and the sole purpose of it is for conception, and animals do not use rape as a show of dominance (mounting without penetration, yes, but not rape), there is no point to forcing sex. You CAN'T force a female cow or horse to conceive by raping her or inseminating her when she's not in estrus. IT WON'T WORK.

You really don't know thing one about biology, do you?
I am actually quite certain that I have forgot more biology than you have ever known. It's hilarious how you claim to know so much about biology and then make the asinine claim that humans are the only animals that don't go through heat. I am not going to bother responding to the rest of your silliness.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:17 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,532,519 times
If animals could talk...they would not allow any of this to go on. I mean, what male dog or horse would ever verbally agree to be neutered???

Old 03-28-2016, 03:42 AM

37,181 posts, read 41,383,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
I am actually quite certain that I have forgot more biology than you have ever known. It's hilarious how you claim to know so much about biology and then make the asinine claim that humans are the only animals that don't go through heat. I am not going to bother responding to the rest of your silliness.
I do not see a claim that "humans are the only animals that don't go through heat". What she said was that "most animals do not mate by rape." That is true.

The peculiar thing is the belief that artificial insemination is rape. If you have ethical beliefs against consumption of meat or dairy products, please do not consume them. However, AI is not "rape".

Use of the terms "rape" and "murder" with respect to the poor dog in the OP is hyperbole. However, abuse of animals is associated with sociopathy, and it is indeed possible that the perpetrator, if not caught, will escalate to crimes against humans. Here's why the FBI is involved:

https://walkitlikeadog.com/Dog-Walki...e-as-a-felony/

"Historically, animal abuse has not been considered a group A felony (along with homicide, arson, burglary, and assault) and were lumped in with the FBI’s “other offenses” category. Starting next year, felony animal abuse statistics will be classified as a group A felony and statistics will be available to the public."

"Animal abuse is one of the first signs of sociopathic behavior, often showing up in adolescents. It has been proven that animal abusers are more likely to commit other crimes on people, such as domestic violence and murder."

Old 03-28-2016, 05:26 AM

24,573 posts, read 18,346,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Wow! Seriously?
In what bizarre Islamic Fundamentalist universe does having sex with a dog and killing it warrant the death penalty? The "death penalty" bizarro people are

PETA Nazis and bible belters united in a single cause. Wonderful.

Sincerely,
Mike Vick

Old 03-28-2016, 05:42 AM

7,059 posts, read 6,326,497 times
You're right Geoff, that person should be sent to prison so other inmates can teach him how it feels to be raped. Hopefully over and over again until he 'gets it'.

Old 03-28-2016, 06:03 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,234,024 times
Come on, what kind of crazy shet is this!!!! ???? I just can't see any logic to debating this madness.

Old 03-28-2016, 01:06 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,668,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I do not see a claim that "humans are the only animals that don't go through heat". What she said was that "most animals do not mate by rape." That is true.

The peculiar thing is the belief that artificial insemination is rape. If you have ethical beliefs against consumption of meat or dairy products, please do not consume them. However, AI is not "rape".

Use of the terms "rape" and "murder" with respect to the poor dog in the OP is hyperbole. However, abuse of animals is associated with sociopathy, and it is indeed possible that the perpetrator, if not caught, will escalate to crimes against humans. Here's why the FBI is involved:

https://walkitlikeadog.com/Dog-Walki...e-as-a-felony/

"Historically, animal abuse has not been considered a group A felony (along with homicide, arson, burglary, and assault) and were lumped in with the FBI’s “other offenses” category. Starting next year, felony animal abuse statistics will be classified as a group A felony and statistics will be available to the public."

"Animal abuse is one of the first signs of sociopathic behavior, often showing up in adolescents. It has been proven that animal abusers are more likely to commit other crimes on people, such as domestic violence and murder."
If I were to artificially inseminate a woman against her will, I would be charged with rape, plain and simple.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:19 PM

37,181 posts, read 41,383,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
If I were to artificially inseminate a woman against her will, I would be charged with rape, plain and simple.
We're talking about animals, not women.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:22 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,532,519 times
We're all disgusted with this pervert that raped the dog. I was just wondering, what everyone thinks about a dog (or horse) that has sex with a woman? While it may not be the male animal's idea, the male animal must bring himself to a certain state to participate. Would that be considered consensual?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events