Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 07:44 PM

22,660 posts, read 24,589,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Perhaps if that happens to you a lot the common denominator is you.
Dogs are actually very astute and can read our subtle body language, facial expressions and vocalizations as well their sense of smell can detect changes in our metabolism and body chemistry thus often reveling our hidden emotions.

Yeah, like I am the only one pestered by a moronic Poopivore. Ultra-dimwitted animals are not highly evolved when it comes to accurately reading someones intentions....that is a dog-worshippers ridiculous logic. Dogs are just dumdums, that react in a moronic manner, whenever their gravel-sized brain tells them to.

The main problem is the dog-owners, dog is off leash and it causes trouble for others.......and most
dog-owners are utterly-selfish and don't care.

I had a huge Rottweiler charge at me, from about a hundred feet away.....I was ready to kick that filthy Beast as hard as possible in its ugly head. And the idiotic and very-typical Dog-owner was pi$$ed at me, wanted to fight me.........this is the common mentality of most dog-owners, selfish, selfish, selfish, narcissistic, all about them only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 07:50 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,881,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yeah, like I am the only one pestered by a moronic Poopivore. Ultra-dimwitted animals are not highly evolved when it comes to accurately reading someones intentions....that is a dog-worshippers ridiculous logic. Dogs are just dumdums, that react in a moronic manner, whenever their gravel-sized brain tells them to.

The main problem is the dog-owners, dog is off leash and it causes trouble for others.......and most
dog-owners are utterly-selfish and don't care.

I had a huge Rottweiler charge at me, from about a hundred feet away.....I was ready to kick that filthy Beast as hard as possible in its ugly head. And the idiotic and very-typical Dog-owner was pi$$ed at me, wanted to fight me.........this is the common mentality of most dog-owners, selfish, selfish, selfish, narcissistic, all about them only.
I'm sad for you...I am sorry you have to miss out on the joys of having a dog to love. It can be life changing.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan123 View Post
Dogs aren't unpredictable. It's clear from your posts you are afraid of them and have no clue how read their body language.

As for the dogs in the story, as much as I love dogs, the ones that did this should be put down. If their owner hadn't been an idiot and cared for and socialized them properly I'd be willing to bet it never would have happened. I hope they throw the owner in jail.

I shouldn't have to read the body-language of any filthy Poopeaterivore. That thing called a
leash-law.......if utterly-selfish dog-owners would get a clue, myself and others would not have to deal
with your mushminded-poopeaters. Poopeaterivores are unpredictable and can be very temperamental.....as evidenced by all the little kids who get torn-up by the beloved family-dumdum-pet.

Dog-owners are some of the most selfish, arrogant and narcissistic people I have ever dealt with.....they many times put dog-life way above human-life.........selfish, selfish, selfish.

Here is a sad little story:
Newborn Baby Killed by Family Dog | CW33 NewsFix

SAN DIEGO -- A three-day-old baby was fatally attacked Thursday night by the family dog, according to police in Mira Mesa, California. Parents of the newborn say they were watching television in bed with the child and dog when the mother coughed, startling the mixed breed American Staffordshire Terrier, and causing it to bite the baby, police told KSWB.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
I'm sad for you...I am sorry you have to miss out on the joys of having a dog to love. It can be life changing.

How patronizing......you are sad for me, LMFAO!!!! Well, I am not sad for myself....so I find you being sad, because you think I have never owned a dog, dumb.

Yeah, I owned a dog.....a pretty nice dog. I do not hate dogs....but dog-owners that are mostly selfish and moronic, yeah, that is the main problem I have with anything related to dogs. Dogs are dumb, unpredictable, unsanitary and when they get to be 30 pounds and up, they can be quite dangerous to a human.

If you cannot be a responsible dog-owner, please get rid of your dimwitted beast. If your dog barks all day and you live near people, you are a cra99y dog-owner. If you take your dumdum-animal to the park and let it off leash, you are a cra99y dog-owner. If you take your stinky and unsanitary beast into the grocery-store and it is not a real service-dog, you are a cra99y dog-owner. If you let your dog pooohpoooh in places that are not your property and do not pick up the turdloafs, you are a cra99y dog-owner. I could go on and on.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:45 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J982KYWohT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Y-GU3JqiQ

Old 08-26-2016, 09:52 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,749,452 times
It's a dog eats old man world out there...

Old 08-26-2016, 11:29 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,947,993 times
Florida again.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:54 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,916,005 times
Just WOW at Tickyuls comments.

You know if I substituted "humans" in place of dogs in all your comments they would be a lot more accurate.

And FYI, dogs don't usually just attack children. Have you ever seen the videos posted on YouTube of "parents" allowing their little Sneauflakkes to torment the family dog because they think it's just so cute ? Smh A dog will only take so much abuse before it snaps.

People are horrible anymore and that's one of the reasons people are being dog "worshippers".

Now if you don't like that fact then your only option is to campaign your fellow precious human beings to be better people. And if you don't like dogs defending themselves against unruly mini sociopaths, then you should go teach classes for children on how to treat animals since their "parents" obviously aren't capable of the job.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:39 AM

36,505 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
Just WOW at Tickyuls comments.
I can definitely see why dogs react the way they do towards Tickyuls.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:58 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,114,456 times
Quote:
How patronizing......you are sad for me, LMFAO!!!! Well, I am not sad for myself....so I find you being sad, because you think I have never owned a dog, dumb.

Yeah, I owned a dog.....a pretty nice dog. I do not hate dogs....but dog-owners that are mostly selfish and moronic, yeah, that is the main problem I have with anything related to dogs. Dogs are dumb, unpredictable, unsanitary and when they get to be 30 pounds and up, they can be quite dangerous to a human.

If you cannot be a responsible dog-owner, please get rid of your dimwitted beast. If your dog barks all day and you live near people, you are a cra99y dog-owner. If you take your dumdum-animal to the park and let it off leash, you are a cra99y dog-owner. If you take your stinky and unsanitary beast into the grocery-store and it is not a real service-dog, you are a cra99y dog-owner. If you let your dog pooohpoooh in places that are not your property and do not pick up the turdloafs, you are a cra99y dog-owner. I could go on and on.
Do you not know how to spell crappy? Dammit. Now I have to go back to the user control panel and update my ignore list. Again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events