Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2016, 11:07 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post

to those who stubbornly still insist this was a setup planned by Kim.
I'm sure there's someone out there that must miss all those truncated bursts of knowledge and award-winning photography now that she's in "hiding".

In the meantime, those of us not living in a reality show lala land will continue to scoff at this particular attention wh*re's latest attempt to be relevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 11:14 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I'm sure there's someone out there that must miss all those truncated bursts of knowledge and award-winning photography now that she's in "hiding".

In the meantime, those of us not living in a reality show lala land will continue to scoff at this particular attention wh*re's latest attempt to be relevant.
Hey if it makes you guys feel better to insist without any knowledge of the situation other than what's in the media that she made something this traumatizing and severe up just because you hate her and it's easier than admitting something really awful happened to someone you hate, that's cool. Doesn't make you particularly bright but it's cool.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Doesn't make you particularly bright but it's cool.
I had no idea that being a fan of Kim Kardashian makes people so much smarter! Bring on the Botox and silicone y'all! I need my PhD!

Old 10-06-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I had no idea that being a fan of Kim Kardashian makes people so much smarter! Bring on the Botox and silicone y'all! I need my PhD!
I already said that I am not a fan. Similar to what you said, NOT thinking this was a scam doesn't make me a fan. What makes people who insist this is a scam less bright is that they're basing their opinion off zero actual knowledge of what actually happened AND because they admit how much they hate her and basically admit they let their hate get in the way. I'm not going to let me biased dislike for her dictate how I perceive a situation I have no inside knowledge on.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:59 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,951,705 times
Quote:
Ah, sure this is all a publicity stunt - except she hasn't even posted on instagram in 4 days (since before the incident). Anyone who knows anything at all about Kim knows this is unusual considering she usually posts multiple times A DAY. Saw in the entertainment media that she emerged from her NYC apartment for what may be the first time since returning to the US today, wearing a large sweatshirt with the hood up and a baseball cap underneath it, head bowed, to quickly walk with Kanye and her kids from the door to a car. Also has not posted a tweet since before the incident.

to those who stubbornly still insist this was a setup planned by Kim. Because if it was it's really working out for her and she's reveling in all the attention, what basically being in hiding since it happened and all.
I don't hate the Kardashians, although I am disgusted by the family. I would never wish anything bad on someone, especially someone I don't know from Adam. If this story does in fact turn out to be real...then yes, what an awful thing for her to have gone through.

However, I still think it's fake. Any reasonably intelligent person can read any of the stories and see that not one detail matches up or makes sense. For a family that spends every waking minute in the spotlight on purpose and who thrives on being the center of attention....it's obvious this was all planned.

Honestly, I feel like her few days of social media silence is happening because her "people" have told her to stay off it. You just wait...she will be back in no time.

Old 10-06-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
they're basing their opinion off zero actual knowledge of what actually happened
As are you.

Old 10-06-2016, 01:14 PM

Quote:
As are you.
No I'm basing it off the official story and investigation, which is all we know so far. Nothing has indicated from any officials that this was a set up - speculation that it was an inside job by her security team have been made but nothing has officially suggested, as in from the police or anyone who has been dealing with the actual investigation and evidence, that Kim herself was involved in a complete publicity stunt setup. Anyone saying otherwise is purely speculating themselves, while having no actual knowledge of anything. There is no valid reason to speculate such a thing at this time, other than people's strong dislike for her. No evidence regarding this being a setup by Kim has been released. And anything speculating it's all an insurance scam is, again, just amateur speculation. Nothing based on fact - we don't even know whether all or part of the jewelry was hers or was borrowed. If some was borrowed then she can't cash in on its theft because it's not hers.

Please keep trying though with your pathetic arguments. I can only hope you are never robbed at gunpoint and that if you ever are, people don't treat you as you and others are treating Kim.

Old 10-06-2016, 01:27 PM

Quote:
I can only hope you are never robbed at gunpoint and that if you ever are, people don't treat you as you and others are treating Kim.
I already have been. The police treated me professionally as expected, and millions of people didn't treat me the way they are treating Kim Kardashian because I've not been a fraud on TV or social media.

The only thing pathetic here is your undying insistence that the "investigation" you are following is actually official. You are only reading what the media is allowed to put out there, which makes you just like the rest of us, only your opinion happens to be that she is telling the truth, while mine is that she is lying again.

*shrugs*

Old 10-06-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I already have been. The police treated me professionally as expected, and millions of people didn't treat me the way they are treating Kim Kardashian because I've not been a fraud on TV on social media.
If you have been then shame on you for doubting a victim without any qualified reason to other than that you think she's a fraud in social media and TV. There's really nothing left to say after you admitted that.

As much as I dislike Kim I'm unaware that there's ever been proof that she's a fraud about anything on TV or social media besides, again, people speculating.

Old 10-06-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
The only thing pathetic here is your undying insistence that the "investigation" you are following is actually official. You are only reading what the media is allowed to put out there, which makes you just like the rest of us, only your opinion happens to be that she is telling the truth, while mine is that she is lying again.

*shrugs*
LOL Keep telling yourself that. I love when people try to spin things.

Excuse me for refusing to speculate with no actual valid reasons to. Excuse me for choosing to believe a victim's story until someone gives me a factual evidential reason why I shouldn't.

Your logic is equivalent to not believing a rape victim who has been promiscuous or perhaps a prostitute in the past. Or because she likes to dress "slutty and show off her body." I find arguments like that disgusting. Like in Kim's case, what happened in rape victim's past doesn't necessarily apply in the present case, nor should it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events