Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 10:20 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,523,674 times

Advertisements

Goldmans think he's making money from signing autographs and want some of it.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/30/oj...utograph-money
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2018, 10:30 AM

5,480 posts, read 8,216,669 times
I hope the greedy Goldmans get nothing.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:07 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,573,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
I hope the greedy Goldmans get nothing.
Yeah, what's the big deal. They only had a son murdered. No big deal right?

Old 01-30-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Yeah, what's the big deal. They only had a son murdered. No big deal right?
The Goldmans decided they could become filthy rich by exploiting the death of their adult son, an aspiring male model.

They won the civil lawsuit with O.J. and became millionaires many times over – but only on paper. The well was dry. The Juice had no more money to pay them.

I was happy they got nothing. Nothing is what they deserved. Greed is always ugly.

Even Nicole was a gold-digger - useless and with a bad coke habit.

The only ones I feel sorry for are the children. They are the ones who should get any money, not the Goldmans.

Last edited by karlsch; 01-30-2018 at 01:27 PM..

Old 01-30-2018, 01:31 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,573,143 times
Quote:
The Goldmans decided they could become filthy rich by exploiting the death of their adult son, an aspiring male model.

They won the civil lawsuit with O.J. and became millionaires many times over – but only on paper. The well was dry. The Juice had no more money to pay them.

I was happy they got nothing. Nothing is what they deserved. Greed is always ugly.

Even Nicole was a gold-digger - useless and with a bad coke habit.

The only ones I feel sorry for are the children. They are the ones who should get any money, not the Goldmans.
How do you know their goal was to get filthy rich? My take was they just wanted OJ to go broke and have a miserable life. Unless you can prove otherwise your rant is just anger over some parents of a murdered son, which makes no sense unless you are an OJ fan.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
How do you know their goal was to get filthy rich? My take was they just wanted OJ to go broke and have a miserable life........
If all the Goldmans wanted was for OJ to go broke and have a miserable life, they wouldn't have enriched themselves by pocketing the money they eventually received. They would have given it to OJ's kids or to charity.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:24 PM

16,374 posts, read 10,488,508 times
Quote:
If all the Goldmans wanted was for OJ to go broke and have a miserable life, they wouldn't have enriched themselves by pocketing the money they eventually received. They would have given it to OJ's kids or to charity.
You gotta be kidding me with this stuff. They went through Hell, watched their son's killer walk free right on to the golf course. This settlement was their chance to get a slim bit of justice, even if he stiffed them for nearly all of it. And you want them to give the money they did receiver to Ron's killer's kids?

Dear Lord I hope you never serve on a jury. I would hate to think someone who thinks like you do can determine the course of someone's life.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 01-30-2018 at 02:38 PM..

Old 01-30-2018, 02:43 PM

625 posts, read 954,582 times
I am just curious. As many of you know, OJ Simpson has an NFL pension which pays approximately $25,000 a month. I read in numerous places over the years that his NFL pension can not be touched by the civil case judgement, and his NFL pension is bulletproof. Why can't the Goldman and Brown families seize any of that money? I just want to know why not.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
I am just curious. As many of you know, OJ Simpson has an NFL pension which pays approximately $25,000 a month. I read in numerous places over the years that his NFL pension can not be touched by the civil case judgement, and his NFL pension is bulletproof. Why can't the Goldman and Brown families seize any of that money? I just want to know why not.
Retirement income is protected under federal law.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:32 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,826,841 times
OJ was acquitted of the murders. I did not stay glued to the tv back years ago but enough to leave a doubt in my mind as to the murderer really is. There was a huge drug mafia involved in all of this with Nicole and Ron and the group at Mezzuluma where Nicole and Ron worked. So I will forever have doubt as to if OJ murdered the two.

Kato's name has been thrown around in a lot of circles.

There are many who have been found guilty by the jurors, sent to prison for decades and then years much later found innocent and released as they were not guilty of the crimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events