Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 10:43 PM

1,487 posts, read 781,364 times

Advertisements

She better hope that she goes to prison for whatever time she has remaining, because the little girl's immediate family might be cooking up their own form of revenge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2017, 07:39 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,884,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
Obviously the appropriate punishment is, if found guilty, the perpetrator should be slowly crushed to death.

I'm sorry, I just can't get past the fact that the last thing that poor child saw and smelled on this earth was an enormous butt. Jeezus.
That made me laugh. Sadly a child died rest in peace.

Old 10-19-2017, 10:35 AM

15,250 posts, read 12,947,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
That made me laugh. Sadly a child died rest in peace.
It's one of the few things I've written that wasn't really intended to be funny, just graphic.

Who knows what kind of life that poor child had before she was adopted by two incompetents? (And how did THAT happen?) And to realize that your life is ending because a fat and smelly grotesque moron is parking her butt cheeks on you...it's like the entire universe was against her, start to finish.

Old 10-20-2017, 01:43 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,358,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
This is why you need to neuter the poor and allow them to freely have abortions. These effing people will just keep breading like rodents and will produce children that they don't give a $hit about. The children end up in broken homes with terrible parents, undisciplined, socially inept and will no future. What is the percentage of of these children in the poor communities living a productive life? What percentage becomes criminals?

Why can't someone who has the guts to see the forest from the trees step forward and do something about this? Unfortunately there are those idiots who believe you will go to hell for aborting a fetus and will do everything to stop this from happening. Those same clowns will tell you what to do with your fetus but would never bother to take a kid from a broken home or adopt one.
I think someone tried to do something similar back in 1930's in Germany, to a different group of 'problems'. Didn't turn out so well.

Old 10-20-2017, 06:41 PM

2,309 posts, read 900,879 times
The jokes that one can come up with when reading this thread. Sorry. I had to say something.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:46 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,281,464 times
As funny as it sounds, I actually cried a little at the thought of a little kid getting placed in foster care and the last moments of existence were crushed out by a fat, stanky, nasty ass...

Also, srsly, what the **** is wrong with Florida?!

Old 10-25-2017, 07:14 PM

1,380 posts, read 1,448,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
and Florida comes through again.
She was born and raised in Denver. That's her Denver side that came through.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:30 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
This entire incident stinks.

Whether or not the two older relatives are the girl's parents, as the report states, or related another way, the fact remains that THEY called that bovine beast to the residence to help "discipline" that child. And according to them, the beast beat the nine-year-old with a ruler and a metal pipe before sitting on her. WTH?

They should ALL be in jail.

Old 11-02-2017, 05:41 PM

919 posts, read 608,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
The jokes that one can come up with when reading this thread. Sorry. I had to say something.
Too soon?

It's tragic. Unfortunately though, it does conjure up a vivid mental image of an inbred, drooling sack of blubber, that leaves the reader to ponder whether the poor child was trapped between the butt cheeks (that would be impossible for a morbidly obese to reach to maintain basic toiletry hygiene) or was the child at least spared the worst by being smothered by a massive butt cheek?

Not meaning to be facetious, it's the mental image that the story provokes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events