Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 06:09 PM

947 posts, read 1,405,512 times

Advertisements

The pilot certainly had, as the author Tom Wolfe would say, The Right Stiff...er, Stuff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 06:23 PM

926 posts, read 675,578 times
That pilot is such a sicko. Of all the things he could've drawn in the sky to symbolize peace, promote tolerance, advertise kindness - he draws a penis. Well, at least we all know where his mind was at during his 'illustration' of that 'artistic' rendering of what he wishes was his genitals. I just hope no kids were looking up at the sky when this perv did that...sick f-----.

He should lose his job and all his flying credentials...and in the future, he needs to learn to keep his mind on his JOB instead of on his genitals.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:24 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,921,416 times
And you know he thought it was FUNNY...

Old 11-17-2017, 06:29 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,064,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Did anyone ever consider that the astronomer who named Uranus might have had a sick sense of humor? I mean just think about it.
I guess if you pronounce it like a 12 year old boy... But for those who pronounce the name correctly, there's nothing off about it.

Old 11-17-2017, 06:31 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,064,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
That pilot is such a sicko. Of all the things he could've drawn in the sky to symbolize peace, promote tolerance, advertise kindness - he draws a penis. Well, at least we all know where his mind was at during his 'illustration' of that 'artistic' rendering of what he wishes was his genitals. I just hope no kids were looking up at the sky when this perv did that...sick f-----.
Did you forget the sarcasm?

No child is going to be harmed in seeing this. If they know what it is, then its not the first time they've seen such a drawing, and it certainly won't be the last. Otherwise a small child would probably think its a hat.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 27 days ago)

35,764 posts, read 18,107,840 times
This is what young wildcat military men are made of. Daring-do, gone awry and reckless.

If you want men who are willing to put their young lives on the line and risk their safety every day, don't whine and kvetch that they have an "off" sense of humor. These guys have an off sense of humor. Get it.

You go risk your life and safety for the benefit of others, and we'll sit back here and judge you that your humor is too vulgar.

*rolls eyes* *daughter of a fighter pilot in Viet Nam*

Old 11-18-2017, 01:06 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,931,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
What's that up in the sky. Is it a bird or a plane or a flying penis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpiP_jN1Pv4

Old 11-18-2017, 03:16 AM

7,992 posts, read 5,410,365 times
One has to decide whether or not it is worth losing your job/reputation over doing these things.

Whether it is funny or not is a moot point.

Old 11-18-2017, 05:21 AM

7,041 posts, read 4,928,654 times
Actually, it is kind of funny. I mean, I'm not sure it's something the pilot should have done, but I don't think it's something to raise all kinds of hell about either.

"A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were."

I read this in the news story too and there's nothing that irks me more than a mother who says she can't "explain" something to her kids and gets all bent out of shape about it. Good God, does she have this kid all wrapped up in a cotton ball or something? What would she do if she lived on a farm with animals? How would she explain them?

And then she took pictures of it to boot!

Old 11-18-2017, 05:42 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,364,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post

He should lose his job and all his flying credentials...and in the future, he needs to learn to keep his mind on his JOB instead of on his genitals.
Dude, its a penis.

Like half the world's population has one. They do look a little funny (as do vaginas) but there is nothing inherently perverted about either reproductive organ.

I'll grab your smelling salts but first, seriously, not everything is the end of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events