Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 04:13 PM

17,579 posts, read 15,247,745 times

Advertisements

The McDonalds employee appears possibly Samoan.. Don't **** with Samoans.

Sweetest, but toughest people on the planet.

The sad part here.. That manager probably gets fired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2018, 04:26 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
The McDonalds employee appears possibly Samoan.. Don't **** with Samoans.

Sweetest, but toughest people on the planet.

The sad part here.. That manager probably gets fired.
God I hope that's not true - she deserves a medal. If I had a fast food shop I would love to have someone like this on the team. She actually exercised great restraint, especially when she wrestled the chair away from the skank.

Same goes for Tongans - we had plenty of both at my high school. They are the sweetest, most close-knit families I've ever seen. But as you said, toughest on the planet. Our football coach said they could lose an eye and still keep tackling. Many of our h.s. track and field record holders are also Pacific Islanders.

Old 07-26-2018, 04:35 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,314,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
She didn't body slam her for trying to steal soda, but after the woman threw a milkshake at her, hit her with a tray, and began attacking the employee first.

There was probably already some outside drama that happened previously, and then escalated quickly at the McDonalds.
Yes the customer threw drink at the employee. That is when manager went after her after the tray etc

Manager was behind counter when she got a face full of whatever it as so I doubt outside drama but just my speculation

People don't act right anymore

Old 07-26-2018, 05:45 PM

297 posts, read 166,779 times
Her milkshake brought no boys to the yard. Just an ass whooping!

Old 07-26-2018, 05:51 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Hell, I wouldn't have given that woman any crap and I'm a big guy. The girl was just stupid.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:13 PM

4,992 posts, read 5,287,862 times
Bottom biscuits aren't a good look for anyone. `

That smaller woman was lucky. She picked on someone who could have put her in the hospital, but didn't.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:26 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,064,697 times
Still, yeah, if you are managing a Micky D's, you are not a cop. You should not be getting physical with customers, even if they are misbehaving.

I wouldn't agree with firing this gal, but, she needs to get a good talking to, to let her know not to get physical with minor offenders.

If she wants to "right wrongs" in a physical way, she should see if she can't go be a real cop. Actually I think she might make a damn good cop. But you need to know what you are doing in this sort of situation, and it really helps, that if you are a cop, and do this and get sued, you have the department duty attorney on your side, comes with the job.

Depending, some ambulance chaser might very well contact the "victim" here and go after Micky D's "deep pockets". Been known to happen.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:37 PM

661 posts, read 880,162 times
I need a Manager just like her.
I have seen people stealing ketchup too.
And I have seen homeless people preparing tomato soup with ketchup from McDonalds and hot water from the bathrooms.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:42 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarknation View Post
And I have seen homeless people preparing tomato soup with ketchup from McDonalds and hot water from the bathrooms.
Stealing ketchup? They give it away in handfuls at every fast food place I've been. Do they actually charge for ketchup where you live?

Old 07-26-2018, 07:08 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarknation View Post
I heard someone describe when he was a child, and there was no food at home, he and his sister would go to a restaurant and sit at a table and order a soda and eat crackers with catsup until they were full. (Back in the day, some restaurants had baskets of sealed crackers on the table for patrons who came in starving and needing something to peck at before their entree was served).

He said he was run off sometimes for doing that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events