Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 12:54 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,879,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Do you have a link to this? I haven't read anywhere that he's done this on other airlines. Not that I'm defending him, because I do think he's quite disgusting. I just would like to see the link to the information you presented here. I would have simply refused to wipe him. Unless he pointed a gun at her, she wasn't forced.
Based on my research he is a repeat offender. I've yet to read up on his personal story more, but I am aware that many older Men from U.S. and Australia go to Thailand to fulfill fetishes. But usually they seek out Women who are comfortable doing this ("scat play") for pay and come to an agreement. It is unusual for them to solicit FAs or anyone outside of the "bar girl" scene.

Being a Flight Attendant is a prestigious position in Asia (unlike elsewhere) so this is why the story is perceived as scandalous and unfathomable. But as another poster mentioned it's pretty common for wealthy Asian businessmen to harass the FAs but based on my observation that is when they are off the clock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2019, 07:42 AM

1,879 posts, read 1,552,729 times
I’m too embarrassed to remove my shoes during flights. What the hell is wrong with people?

Old 01-27-2019, 07:57 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccernerd View Post
I’m too embarrassed to remove my shoes during flights. What the hell is wrong with people?
We'll never have a rational explanation for that.

We only know that some will push the envelope of outrageous offensive behavior to the absolute limit of what we will allow. And we have allowed way too much for way too long.

If you'll pardon the pun, this a**hole should have spent 6 months in jail and have been banned from airline travel for life.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:35 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Idk, sounds like you guys were pretty doubtful.
I said we should take it with a grain of salt, which doesn't mean I was doubting it happened... that just means we need to consider the source, and realize it may have been sensationalized (exaggerated) for clicks.

Old 01-29-2019, 10:47 AM

538 posts, read 731,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wac_432 View Post
She's not lying, and this is not a sob story from some poor disabled guy. This guy is a habitual offender. He is known to flight attendants on EVA airlines because he always exhibits this type of behavior. When he can't get a female flight attendant to "help" him get off, then he craps his pants, making the flight many times more miserable for everyone. He's figured out a way to force the hapless cabin crew into pressuring a female flight attendant do this for him, rather than clean up the disaster he will make, otherwise.

This isn't because of a disability, but rather because he believes that Asians are subhuman servants for him. He regularly uses EVA airlines to transit through Taipei on his way to Thailand, where he can pay for more types of female attention.

EVA needs to stand up for its flight attendants, especially against filth like this. This guy should have a lifetime ban from flying on any airline, and Thailand should examine whether he has committed any crimes and should ban him from entry if necessary. He's an embarrassment to all of us. This is all over the news in Taiwan and other SE Asian countries. Trash like this are the new face of ugly Americans for many Asians.

It's totally insane that he has not been banned.

And yes, this should be a crime, and he should do prison time.

Old 01-29-2019, 04:34 PM

2,660 posts, read 1,553,563 times
This disgusting pig threatened all sorts of things that could potentially cause havoc on this flight, your damn right he should be charged with crimes. Exposing himself, lewd conduct, extortion, interfering with flight crew members are just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other crimes he commited. Just the story makes me nauseous, this pos should be banned from flights for life and thrown in jail.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:33 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
I'm still waiting for the part where these women were "forced" to do anything.

After all, the passenger couldn't even wipe his own asinine, so what the hell was he going to do if they refused.

Yeesh.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:55 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,371,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
This disgusting pig threatened all sorts of things that could potentially cause havoc on this flight, your damn right he should be charged with crimes. Exposing himself, lewd conduct, extortion, interfering with flight crew members are just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other crimes he commited. Just the story makes me nauseous, this pos should be banned from flights for life and thrown in jail.
Although I agree with you, he will claim it's discrimination based on his disability and his weight.

Old 01-29-2019, 06:58 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Although I agree with you, he will claim it's discrimination based on his disability and his weight.
Weight isn’t a protected class... disabilities might be, depending on what it is.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:13 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,371,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Weight isn’t a protected class... disabilities might be, depending on what it is.
Right, weight is not a protected class, but there are many who want it to be and think it should fall under the umbrella of "disability".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events