Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 09:21 PM

23,861 posts, read 33,529,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
They are all online anyway. I downloaded an app the state recommended and when I put my name and ss in my vaccination record popped up automatically. So that will probably be the future. But that’s why I said the fake cards will not stand up to scrutiny if they just put your name in the data base and it’s not there. I bet you couldn’t use it to say get into the Philippines or a country that takes it seriously enough to confirm the info.

It seems silly anyway. It’s not hard to get around the vaccine for jobs. Two of my coworkers downloaded religious exemption forms though neither are religious, and both were accepted no problem and this is in a health care facility.

The article said that Germany does not have a vaccine tracking site like the US does.

I'm curious if he used his own name, no name or who he was selling it to, but it would not matter since they don't add it to a database.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2022, 03:35 AM

634 posts, read 327,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
If they monitor him for the next twenty years and he doesn't get cancer, or kidney failure, or Parkinson's disease, or anything else, then they finally have valid proof that the vaccine is safe.
lol. The people who are worried about "long-term results" right now aren't going to be satisfied with twenty years. The goalposts will always be moved further and further back. "Sure he died 80 years after getting the vaccine, at the ripe old age of 98, but how do we know he wouldn't have lived to be 102 if he hadn't been vaxxed???" If there are people out there still asking "But what about unknown side effects years from now?" in the face of all of the research showing that no vaccine has ever caused that, then they'll scoff at the idea of twenty years being 'safe.'

Old 04-07-2022, 07:31 AM

445 posts, read 281,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Vincit View Post
The reason he did this is to get the accurate serial numbers for the vaccine administered. When they check your proof of vaccine in Germany as part of your employment etc. they cross-check the serial numbers of the vaccine vials with the locations and times where the vaccines were supposedly given. A good few people got caught that way. To get an accurate record of the right serial number and the right location, you really do need to get that shot if you don't have an insider working for you.
Yeah! This guy's no dummy!

Old 04-07-2022, 07:54 AM

6,787 posts, read 4,227,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
The article said that Germany does not have a vaccine tracking site like the US does.

I'm curious if he used his own name, no name or who he was selling it to, but it would not matter since they don't add it to a database.

He used his own name.

In Germany (and other European nations) they use little vaccination record booklets. They would have a cover page with your name and info and then on the following pages records of your immunizations with details and a stamp from the place you got it. You can print these blank from the internet pretty easily.

What this dude did was, he printed a new blank one every time and filled in his own correct personal info on the cover page, then went to get the vaccine. He would then upon completion, cut off the cover page with his info and replace it with a blank cover page where the buyer could enter their personal information.

This was in itself pretty ingenious but of course carried some risk that eventually someone sees his name popping up a lot or even recognizes the face. It looks like he tried to reduce that risk by traveling outside his home area a lot, but his luck eventually ran out.

Old 04-07-2022, 08:10 AM

17,353 posts, read 16,492,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Vincit View Post
He used his own name.

In Germany (and other European nations) they use little vaccination record booklets. They would have a cover page with your name and info and then on the following pages records of your immunizations with details and a stamp from the place you got it. You can print these blank from the internet pretty easily.

What this dude did was, he printed a new blank one every time and filled in his own correct personal info on the cover page, then went to get the vaccine. He would then upon completion, cut off the cover page with his info and replace it with a blank cover page where the buyer could enter their personal information.

This was in itself pretty ingenious but of course carried some risk that eventually someone sees his name popping up a lot or even recognizes the face. It looks like he tried to reduce that risk by traveling outside his home area a lot, but his luck eventually ran out.
That's pretty bold, I would think there are a limited number of places that he could go to get the shot. He probably wore a mask which made it easier for him to get the shot multiple times at the same location. Possibly he paid those administering the shots to look the other way.

Old 04-07-2022, 08:15 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,480,377 times
The issue now might be his facilitating people to not be vaccinated through fraudulent means.

That might be deemed an illegal act and subject to prosecution. Tracking those who purchased the serial numbers from him would then start up with a vengeance to perhaps track their illness patterns or those of their immediate family/co-workers.

You can see where I'm going with this, especially in a litigious country other than Germany.

Someone caught covid and suffered mightily or even died and it can be proven they caught it from one of these people - whooohah - major payday coming from all proven to have had any "supposed" impact on the victim catching the virus.

This might all be done just to discourage repetition.

Old 04-07-2022, 09:04 AM

2,578 posts, read 2,067,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
The issue now might be his facilitating people to not be vaccinated through fraudulent means.

That might be deemed an illegal act and subject to prosecution. Tracking those who purchased the serial numbers from him would then start up with a vengeance to perhaps track their illness patterns or those of their immediate family/co-workers.

You can see where I'm going with this, especially in a litigious country other than Germany.

Someone caught covid and suffered mightily or even died and it can be proven they caught it from one of these people - whooohah - major payday coming from all proven to have had any "supposed" impact on the victim catching the virus.

This might all be done just to discourage repetition.
That is exactly what he was doing, according to the article:

"According to the reports, each time the man entered a vaccination site, he would bring a blank vaccination card. After getting a shot, he would remove the page with the batch number and sell it to people who didn't want a vaccine themselves, per DW."

This was to assist in evading vaccine mandates on some level ... employer or governmental.

Old 04-07-2022, 10:09 AM

453 posts, read 301,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yes that's why he did it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events