Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2022, 12:47 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,049,853 times

Advertisements

Looks like the Vic had a 'little Yen' for a Latin Lover (on the Side)

'Rico Suave', did his thing but she was always wanting something more (or perhaps the guilt was getting to her). Maybe she wanted an American Lover or some Black dude,...but whatever the case, she apparently had a thing with Rico for a few yrs now but things weren't 100% (at least for her).

Mr. Curly Hair, was mad when she tried to end it... and committed Hari Kari (on her).

yikes !

I thought it was odd that he 'rolled her up in a sleeping bag' and then proceeded to Roll her down the street~ (maybe he was looking for the nearest canal to give her the Sailors Good-bye) but got tired and decided to just split.

...oh well~!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2022, 04:05 PM

6,313 posts, read 4,217,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Facts. When I was a teenager, even as a young adult, I slept through anything. I was dead to the world. My brother was the same. I don't find it so hard to believe the kid slept through it all.

Me neither I could sleep through an earthquake, still can.

Old 04-24-2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
+1
Additionally, aside from the unnecessary slurs about Slavs, if the woman in question was indeed Hungarian, then she was not Slavic.

https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/7-...anian%20origin.

She was also someone who had earned a business degree in international studies . I’m astonished by the weird assumptions and insinuations that this 51 year old woman was somehow a mail order bride , comes from some culture that possibly promotes promiscuity, was naive as an immigrant and couldn't understand the cues she was dealing with a murderer

Old 04-24-2022, 04:36 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,815,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post

She was also someone who had earned a business degree in international studies . I’m astonished by the weird assumptions and insinuations that this 51 year old woman was somehow a mail order bride , comes from some culture that possibly promotes promiscuity, was naive as an immigrant and couldn't understand the cues she was dealing with a murderer
Nothing the City-Data sleuths say surprises me anymore, unfortunately.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 04-24-2022 at 05:58 PM..

Old 04-24-2022, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Nothing the City-Date sleuths say surprises me anymore, unfortunately.
It’s kind of sick

Old 04-24-2022, 06:09 PM

6,463 posts, read 9,839,455 times
Quote:
It’s kind of sick
Come on, many of them are hilarious! Some people here take their wild theories and guesses so seriously haha

Old 04-24-2022, 06:15 PM

22,060 posts, read 13,071,876 times
Quote:
It’s kind of sick
Well, I notice YOU'RE on this thread, too.

Are we just supposed to repeat "poor sweet woman" over and over or "thoughts and prayers"? That would get a bit boring.

Nothing wrong with speculating, IMHO...

Old 04-24-2022, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Come on, many of them are hilarious! Some people here take their wild theories and guesses so seriously haha

Old 04-24-2022, 10:29 PM

23,896 posts, read 33,650,372 times
Quote:

You're reading way into a few replies where people were joking around.

I'm also Hungarian, as I've posted, both of my parents immigrated here. My "mother" regularly cheated on my dad. Someone left me an LOL rep comment saying something about the Gabor sisters who were known for their love of men. I commented that when I read in articles that she was texting as many as 4 different men that the Gabor sisters entered my mind too.

I believe I wondered about her history with her husband because there is not much about it since she had relationships with different men.

At some point it was mentioned how foreigners come to the US on a fiance visa for a better life here in the US, I then shared a few relationships of European women on a TV show I watch, which none were from Hungary, how they left their marriages pretty quickly.

There were maybe 6 replies out of 139, so it was not a lot of comments to begin with.

I'm 99% European with a tiny bit of Italian. Most of my ethnicity is centered around Hungary according to all of my ethnicity reports on Ancestry, my heritage, 23 and me and FTDNA. None of the few replies offended me. I didn't realize we had so many European people here who would be offended.

As far as her degree, this is the first I'm seeing it mentioned.

Does anyone know if NY has the death penalty? He surely deserves it. Too bad we don't have an eye for an eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I believe the article whose link I posted -- however many pages back -- said his wife had died.

And generally slashing the throat involves severing the carotid artery (it'd be hard to miss at least one) in which case your blood pressure would drop pretty quickly.

I didn't say he cut through her spinal cord, etc., etc.

I didn't say you said he cut through her spinal cord, etc. You said if her head was nearly severed; I mentioned that in order to do that, he would have had a lot to cut through with muscle, ligaments and the spine which I doubt he did. My point was that he was busy taking his rage out on her by repeatedly stabbing her that I don't think he did more then slice her throat once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
His wife is dead (through no fault of his own), according to accounts I've read; they report that he's a widower and father of two.

That scenario would have had him stuffing her body into the hockey bag right after killing her. If her head was nearly severed, it wouldn't take long for ALL the blood in her body to drain, probably into the carpet or floor, while he carried on stabbing.

Old 04-25-2022, 03:28 AM

3,055 posts, read 2,935,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'm also Hungarian, as I've posted, both of my parents immigrated here. My "mother" regularly cheated on my dad. Someone left me an LOL rep comment saying something about the Gabor sisters who were known for their love of men. I commented that when I read in articles that she was texting as many as 4 different men that the Gabor sisters entered my mind too.

I believe I wondered about her history with her husband because there is not much about it since she had relationships with different men.

At some point it was mentioned how foreigners come to the US on a fiance visa for a better life here in the US, I then shared a few relationships of European women on a TV show I watch, which none were from Hungary, how they left their marriages pretty quickly.

There were maybe 6 replies out of 139, so it was not a lot of comments to begin with.

I'm 99% European with a tiny bit of Italian. Most of my ethnicity is centered around Hungary according to all of my ethnicity reports on Ancestry, my heritage, 23 and me and FTDNA. None of the few replies offended me. I didn't realize we had so many European people here who would be offended.
I also made a polite inquiry (which no one has answered) as to whether extra-marital affairs are more accepted over in Europe (I do recall more strongly from like historical facts and stuff that that sort of thing was widely accepted among European monarchy--but then things could surely have changed and it be something less done among the "common" class) (and I was sure glad to see that didn't get a slap from the moderators 'cause when I first saw the moderator comment I'm like there's no reason why we can't discuss these things in a polite way. I don't approve of rude comments and would support those being deleted, but like discussions done in a mature and respectful manner even if they're not "proper" topics I don't think that should be prohibited).

So, she's Hungarian--and there was the "Austro-Hungarian" Empire of long ago and many of my Polish ancestors were regarded as Austro-Hungarian. She definitely has that Eastern European look to her like I do.

It looks like I'm 100% European (wouldn't Italian be considered European too? I don't know much about that stuff though. I mean, I know it's part of Europe). Over half Eastern Europe and Russia. Close to a quarter Germanic and the rest a mix of England/NW, Swedish/Denmark, Baltic, European Jewish and Ireland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Does anyone know if NY has the death penalty? He surely deserves it. Too bad we don't have an eye for an eye.
I sure hope so. Yet, it won't matter in a great way; I think I've heard that most "death row" inmates die in prison anyway (I'd be thrilled to be wrong about that though). And now I know why it made me upset that he's here illegally--if he's in prison then taxpayers will have to pay for someone to be here when they shouldn't have anyway. There should be instituted in the legal code that if someone is here illegally and is convicted of murder (and in this case there's not even any doubt--he confessed to it) they should swiftly and promptly be executed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events