Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2022, 11:57 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,198,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If that's true, why did he arrange an escape?

What I can't figure, is how on earth did Vicky think it all would end? Was this her way of flaming out from a life she found boring and lacking in companionship? We'll never know.
Pretty sure Vicky arranged that - it wasn’t his idea

I am sure he developed at least some attachment to Vicky if not more and went along.

She has obviously developed some feelings for him and might felt hopeless knowing that they can’t overcome the circumstances.

Maybe she just wanted to be with him for a bit - in the same room without the bars separating them.

She was not stupid and knew she can’t really truly hide with him - him needing those medications, which would always lead the LEO to them - even if she had found the way to get them somehow.

It was a desperate affair from the beginning - like that in the movie “Thelma and Louise” - no way out.
Love or an illusion of love will do that to a person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2022, 11:14 AM

50,828 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Do you mean the one I quoted where you copy and pasted part of some article without linking to the source?
No, I mean the one where the last paragraph starts “You may be right….” , to a poster who pointed out more politely than you did, that I may have been wrong. It’s the post just above your post to me.

Old 07-18-2022, 12:55 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,748,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
No, I mean the one where the last paragraph starts “You may be right….” , to a poster who pointed out more politely than you did, that I may have been wrong. It’s the post just above your post to me.
Uh....the person you were replying to (you know, the one you claimed pointed out more politely than I did that you were wrong) in that particular post was me. It's also right above the post where I quoted where you copy and pasted something without linking to the source.

Old 07-20-2022, 11:27 AM

50,828 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Uh....the person you were replying to (you know, the one you claimed pointed out more politely than I did that you were wrong) in that particular post was me. It's also right above the post where I quoted where you copy and pasted something without linking to the source.
So if it was you that I said you’re probably right to, then what are you harassing me for?

Old 07-20-2022, 03:52 PM

17,599 posts, read 15,279,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If that's true, why did he arrange an escape?

What I can't figure, is how on earth did Vicky think it all would end? Was this her way of flaming out from a life she found boring and lacking in companionship? We'll never know.

This is far from the first time this has happened. There's been many cases of it, some where the 'couple' has remained free for quite some time. There was one famous one that was profiled on Unsolved Mysteries back in the day where they were finally caught running a video store or something.

The psychology here is kinda fascinating on these women. My ex-aunt has an adopted son who is in jail in SC until 2027 for meth. been there for the past 5 years or so.

He's 'dating' someone who quit working at the prison to date him.

This artard (And you can pick which one I'm talking about, it applies to both) has 3 kids from 3 different baby mommas. Is about 26 years old.. Correction. 28. Has been locked up more than he's been free since he was 18. She's like 40 or something.

What.. The.. Hell?

Do I honestly think she'll be there when he gets out in 5 more years? No. I think she'll have smartened up by then. But.. What if she is? I'll certainly have no sympathy for her.

But.. Can you explain that? Even a little?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events