Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2010, 06:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies !!!
wow I actually slept until 7:40 !!

Yay today is wedding day it is cloudy which is good because it will keep the temps down they are saying it will only be 81 by ceremony time at 6 pm

Going to head out around 9 in search of a wedding gift
My hair apt is at 2:30

The only other plans I have are to figure out which suit & shirt & tie hubby is wearing

lol I want to go move the remaining sod and get a real count but I am not taking any chance of dropping the pallet on myself with the weding

Oh lol it is also my MIL b-day so hubby need to ask her what day she wants to celebrate either Sunday or Monday

So what does your day look like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2010, 06:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hey, Karla. I bet you'll look bee-oo-tee-ful. Don't forget to bring kleenex. Can't mess up the make=up.

I don't remember seeing Cheryl around the last few days - anybody heard from her?

No plans. Hubster's tummy isn't feeling too good, so he's lying down right now. Sometime over the weekend, we have some stuff to do like cat grooming - trimming nails, cleaning ears, stuff that you have to do with one person sitting on the cat while the other does the deed - and moving everything from the lanai into the house so DH can tile the lanai while I'm gone. I have no clue where we're going to put this stuff. It's all pretty big. We have the bar which we used for a kitchen island up north, a full sized reclining sofa, the dinette set and an antique dresser, along with some smaller stuff like the small refrigerator (a/k/a the beer box), the faux palm tree, the cat litter boxes and food, a couple small tables, bar stools. The house is going to be a bit crowded for a while. When I get back, we'll wash down the walls and the windows, then move it back in. Maybe we'll even be able to re-arrange it a bit so we have more room. Who knows?

The community is having a pig roast on Sunday, but we're not going. I can't stand to see that sort of thing. And then to eat it?? Nope. Don't think so. Looks like today's going to be cloudy and rainy.

Well, whatever you're all doing this weekend, enjoy yourself.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:29 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

karla, I bet you "doll up" real good!

pattie, lol at you! I can handle pig roasts, but don't serve me a fish with the head still on it. *shudders at the thought*

Cheryl was on facebook last night. It looked like she was playing around, she did not mention feeling poorly.

Shadow & I dodged the raindrops this morning on a short walk.

DH & I are going to secret shop a place for breakfast in about a half hour. then it will be laundry, laundry, laundry......

Old 07-03-2010, 06:38 AM

Good for cheryl! Glad to hear she's having a good time.

When do you expect Shadow's test results? Enjoy your breakfast!

Old 07-03-2010, 07:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
lol pattie maybe it is a good thing you will be hundreds of miles away for the tileing project

Hubby & I once tiled a small area and lolt came with a new vocabulary

I hope hubby is feeling better soon

I have learned to keep my drink far away when reading some of Cheryl's FB status's
The diet pepsi has gone flying more than once

I have to make sure the camera batteries are fully charged so I can get pictures
I will only know maybe 6 or 8 people out of the 350 invited
lol C/D said if he doesn't know a lot of them he is going to "hang with us"

Old 07-03-2010, 07:24 AM

Hubby's tummy is doing better. He says he's being lazy since he has nothing to do. Hm. Maybe I should hand him a mop.

Gee, that's awfully nice of C/D to hang with you....

I agree, Karla. Sometimes distance is a good thing. If some of you see blue clouds coming from SW Florida, not to worry. It's not a hurricane.

Old 07-03-2010, 11:52 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone.

Sorry Pattie, I thought I posted yesterday but I didn't. I know I read it but apparently didn't post. LOL

We have a vendor thing going on here today. I may or may not go. Nothing else going on here.

Karla, you've gotta try some of those 'choose a funny status' comments.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:24 PM

Glad you're hanging around. I guess I just worry about folks when they aren't around as usual. Oh, and I missed you, too!

Old 07-03-2010, 03:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Today I did a new lean legs workout which was pretty interesting and the 15 minute core cardio blast thing.

Hope we get to see pictures of Karla all glammed up! Bet it's going to be fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals