Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 04:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Yay the groomer is coming today at 10 to give the kids haircuts
I still can't believe it is cheaper to have her come here than to take them to the groomer I use to use

and here's a weird coincidence our hubbys have the same name which is an unusual name

My sister is dropping her dog off to stay until Wednesday while she is in Charleston for the baby shower and getting the nursery set up
lol I told her the groomer was coming did scout need a haircut she was thrilled because with all of her running around she hadn't had time to take her
I called and the groomer said she would be able to fit in another dog

everyone will be arriving at 10 so this should be interesting

I think I am going to head out of here at 7 to go get 20 more bags of mulch to finish the beds today while the groomer is grooming

I am really sore from yesterday yard "exercise" so might as well work out the stiffness by doing more

What is on your agenda ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 06:51 AM

23 bags of mulch are in the back of the 4-runner off to mulch I go

Old 04-16-2011, 09:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

We all slept in at my house this morning. It was after 10 before anybody moved and amazingly it was me and not one of the animals. Lazy pack o' critters!

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for a quick walk. It is kind of raining and wet out.

I have absolutely no plans for today. Well, I was supposed to meet some people at the barn to ride, but I am still quite ouchy from the yard work and I don't think I could ride today if my life depended on it.

Old 04-16-2011, 11:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone,

I guess I missed something the past couple of days. Is Sandy moving again? I read yesterday's thread just now and saw she is moving to Michigan. Just wondering if I'm reading that right.

It's been a busy couple of days and I haven't been on here much. Doing some training at the fire station and trying to pull out the warmer weather clothes.
Also having a multi family garage sale the day before Mother's day so I've been getting together some stuff for it.

More hugs for Lester to pull through.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:58 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
You have been busy Cheryl! Yes, you read correctly we moved AGAIN! No more (I know I have said that before). Bob and some other people were pink slipped at work and told they could be called back in about 3 to 6 months and they may not, so it was time to seriously begin looking again. I was working for minimum wage at Kroger and it was just not worth it to stay in IN, we took a hit financially to relocate so soon but the jobs just were not in the area we were living in. Bob had an interview last week with his old company and he will call them next week to see if they have made any choices yet. There are plenty of printing companies here and I have a better chance at finding work. We are with the kids and grandkids like it was meant to be............

That being said we fought wind all the way here, finally got here about 6ish and saved the unloading until this morning. Went out to eat with daughter and boyfriend and came back here to go to bed! Today the truck is unloaded, we are a mess but I will deal with it tomorrow, tired now.

Gotta get all have a great weekend (rainy and cold here).

Old 04-16-2011, 01:14 PM

Afternoon ladies

Well yay the mulch is all down and the back yard and old grass is mowed edged & w/w It was much faster with both of us involved
The kids look great
I really like the idea of her coming to the house especially since it costs the same thing
I could do the yard work without worrying about stopping in the middle to shower change and go pick them up

Wow Evy 10:00 thats wonderful I would love to try that one morning
A day off with the past week is probably a good thing

Cheryl woo hoo in the bringing out the warm weather clothes isn't that the best feeling ever

Sandy yay on the safe arrival

Did you find an apartment or are you staying with the kids until you find one ?

I think this afternoon will be reading I have done enough yardwork & work work for the week

Old 04-16-2011, 01:31 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Must be national mulch day. I hurt so bad right now. Worked out in the yard w/DH most of the day weeding, mulching, watering, etc., etc., etc. I have such a headache from being out in the sun for so long (I think I have a bit of a burn, too) and everything I own hurts. He's still out there and he's supposed to bake something this afternoon for tomorrow's b'fast with our Sunday Coffee Friends.

Gotta go before my head hits the keyboard.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Did a short workout today, standing abs, have my doubts about those! And worked out yesterday too, but didn't check in.

have a good Saturday everyone.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:05 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Sandy, I've read about the pink slip and all but I missed the move part. Glad you are around family. You sound like you're where you're supposed to be right now.

Karla, pulling out the warm weather clothes but as usual, keeping a few sweaters and sweatshirts out. I'm doing it a little earlier to sort out clothes for the garage sale or thrift store.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:52 AM

lol Fuzzy what are standing abs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals